Tmdsas

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mzalendo

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
The texas medical and dental application service are the greatest. I submitted my application on Oct 2 and they send everything including transcripts and LOR on Oct 9th. These guys are very receptive to questions and they even emailed me to notify me that the computer accidentally cut off 6 words in one of my responses.
I will definately write to the authorities concerned just to commend then on a job well done.
PROUD TO BE A TEXAN

Members don't see this ad.

Cool!! Do you know why Texas has there own application service for medicine and dentistry??

Don't Mess With Texas!!! <----I always see that bumper sticker.

TMDSAS allows applicant to fill out one application for all the participating schools in Texas, and they are all public schools! I assume the state of texas sponsored this organization? all medical, dental, veterinary schools are participating except for Baylor college of Medicine (a private school) which is under AMCAS.

yea, TMDSAS rocks! They are so fast and responsive. Cheap too! I applied to the 3 dental schools and it only costs me $75! Way to go!

~Qoo