To DMU/TUSPM students

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

nikkisorous

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone from either school could send me the match lists for the past 5 years (excluding 2012s), i'm trying to do a detailed analysis between scholl, dmu, and temple.

Thank you in advance.

Members don't see this ad.

If it's a big concern email the programs. I don't know if any DMU students would have access to match lists from 2007-2010. I guess unless you are asking current students to do the work for you?

The 2 most recent lists are always published on our website, along with any other pertinent info (APMLE and ABPS pass rates, entrance statistics, detailed curriculum, etc.).

http://www.dmu.edu/pm/residencies/

I already know the last 2 years are up on the site.

However to clarify, no, I am not asking a current student to do any work for me. All I was asking if someone had saved match lists as they came through and was willing to share. Do you think Gina Smith would give me match lists that old if I asked her? I just don't know if thats kinda random/offensive to be like ,"hey could I have match lists for the past 5 years?"

Members don't see this ad :)
All you can do is ask. I know the information has been made public every year on the website, so I don't see why they would take issue with handing it out. It just may take some time to find it, digging through old files/documents/etc.

All you can do is ask. I know the information has been made public every year on the website, so I don't see why they would take issue with handing it out. It just may take some time to find it, digging through old files/documents/etc.

Alright I will certainly try. Thank you very much!

Good luck getting anything out of TUSPM........ They guard pass rates with their lives... Anything you will get will be hearsay from students.

Last edited:
Good luck getting anything out of TUSPM........ They guard pass rates and matches with their lives... Anything you will get will be hearsay from students.

I actually was able to get the past 19 years worth from temple. It came from their graduate placement director, so no it's not hearsay. Working on getting a few more years worth from scholl and DMU before posting my detailed analysis.

I stand corrected... I had a lot of trouble getting information out of them in the past (on pass rates at least)

I stand corrected... I had a lot of trouble getting information out of them in the past (on pass rates at least)

Their first time rates seem to have been between 82-87% over the past several years.