To those of you who took the exam...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Dr. juju

Dr. Juju
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Okay guys,
I'm still debating if I should buy the achiever tests. those of you who took the DAT, how helpful did you find achiever? would you have done worst if you didn't have it? I don't know if I should be spending 3days taking their full length and reviewing them or 3 days of reviewing ALL of the concepts on my own, considering I have only 9 days left and 2 more topscore to take.
anyone's opinion is welcome :)

Members don't see this ad.

im in the same boat as you , but imma take the 2 topscores and the 3 dat achievers in the 9 days i have....its totally worth it from what ive heard. i guess also most of us tend to forget about qr and rc and do the worst on those sections, and by taking the test, at least we can work on every section....plus i heard some questions are the same on the dat from dat acheiver

defn do both and yes some questions are almost word for word from achiever(then again it depends on which test you just happen to get). Seriously when I started the test I felt guilty for some reason!!! I think I finished the bio section in under 10 mins. I did the 3 achiever tests the week before but I didn't do the RC or PAT because I felt as though I was already prepared for those sections. It will freak you out just a little if you get low scores on the practice test but just remember the real DAT is not as hard. I think the material they cover is good but I think the most help is just being in the mind set to answer those kind of questions. Good Luck!

Okay guys,
I'm still debating if I should buy the achiever tests. those of you who took the DAT, how helpful did you find achiever? would you have done worst if you didn't have it? I don't know if I should be spending 3days taking their full length and reviewing them or 3 days of reviewing ALL of the concepts on my own, considering I have only 9 days left and 2 more topscore to take.
anyone's opinion is welcome :)

your scores in you signature are really good and so is your gpa, then why are you taking the test again? (if you don't mind me asking)

Members don't see this ad :)
your scores in you signature are really good and so is your gpa, then why are you taking the test again? (if you don't mind me asking)

thanks everyone for all the inputs. well, I'm retaking cuz my RCT and QRT weren't that great, it hurt my AA. Hopefully this time I will do better. it's more stressful though...

thanks everyone for all the inputs. well, I'm retaking cuz my RCT and QRT weren't that great, it hurt my AA. I have to get at least 18 on both sections! Hopefully this time I will do better. it's more stressful though...