Tony Romo gets an ESI

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Taus

Staff member
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Watching ESPN.... that's the most I've heard in the media about ESI's in a high profile person. Hope it helps.... can then add it to the letters and talking points for public outcry over medicare cuts! Jk

Members don't see this ad.

Yeah it helps. It helps Tony because he only has to pay about $3.50 for the injection. He's going to need to save that money because one if these days the cowboys are going to realize he is an over rated lousy choke artist QB.

Yeah it helps. It helps Tony because he only has to pay about $3.50 for the injection. He's going to need to save that money because one if these days the cowboys are going to realize he is an over rated lousy choke artist QB.

disagree, most kajillion dollar qbs throw interceptions in the 4th quarter and the loose the game 10 times a season… wait no they don't.

there are going to be a whole bunch of overpaid backups next year….or they will be lining up to play in Houston.

Members don't see this ad :)
Watching ESPN.... that's the most I've heard in the media about ESI's in a high profile person. Hope it helps.... can then add it to the letters and talking points for public outcry over medicare cuts! Jk

if molly qerin is talking, i will WATCH

Last edited: