too late for fall admissions?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kcpride

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Do you think it's too late to apply for fall admissions, since admissions is rolling? I'm looking into GW's program, and the deadline is May 15th. I know i can get everything together for my application pretty quickly because I am currently also applying to medical schools, but I didn't want to put all the effort in if there aren't even many spots left..any advice?

Members don't see this ad.

It might be best for you to contact the admissions office directly first thing Monday morning and they can tell you for sure if its worth applying at this stage.

I believe Drexel School of Public Health has rolling admissions too. Definitely call GW admissions or email them, they have been extremely responsive with me.

Members don't see this ad :)
UF has a june admission deadline.

also check out NYMC's programs. I applied very late like april/may and I got accepted a while back...

I would call around to programs that you're intrested in to see if they're still taking applications...I found that many programs have some flexibility when it comes to this and that you'll probrably be able to apply to the majority of programs out there this late.

USC is still accepting applications! :) Due on 6/1. I just submitted my application this past weekend.