too late to apply this year?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

tacodude

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

I am currently finishing up a master's program (in December) and am studying to take the MCAT Sept 12...which means my scores wont be available until mid October..I was planning to apply to UQ-O this year but the class may be full by then. I talked to mededpath today and they said it is likely but not certain that the class will be filled by then.

My question is, are there any other schools whose class for Jan 2016 will not be filled by mid October? Or should I just plan to apply for January of 2017? Any input is appreciated :)

Members don't see this ad.

Hi all,

I am currently finishing up a master's program (in December) and am studying to take the MCAT Sept 12...which means my scores wont be available until mid October..I was planning to apply to UQ-O this year but the class may be full by then. I talked to mededpath today and they said it is likely but not certain that the class will be filled by then.

My question is, are there any other schools whose class for Jan 2016 will not be filled by mid October? Or should I just plan to apply for January of 2017? Any input is appreciated :)

I think all the schools will be filled by then. I suggest you apply for the 2017 intake. It's obviously worth the shot to ask if UQ-O around that time though to ask if there's spots left.

Last edited:
You would still be able to apply to the Caribbean schools for January intake, if that's your thing.