Took MCAT TWICE In January, 2015

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

chm9332

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi- guys.
Let me get straight to the point.
I took my very first MCAT on January the 13th. I had a panic attack and did absolutely horrible. However, because I am so STUPID, I did not void it.
Luckily, a new spot opened up in my town, and I am taking my second MCAT on January 23rd..!!!
I am going to take it, and if I feel absolutely good about it, I will have it scored. BUT, if I don't feel that good about it, I am going to void it and then take a gap year to study for the new MCAT. What I am very worried about is that if I do feel good and have it scored only to get like an average score. Will this kill my chances? I have a feeling that I got something in 20s on the first one, so I really do need a good score on this one. Will they be understanding of my panic attack? I read it somewhere that some schools average your scores...is this true?

Members don't see this ad.

Some schools average your scores, others take the highest score... just gotta do your research on what schools do what.

They probably won't be understanding of your panic attack and take your first score at face value. What evidence do they have that you had a legit panic attack?

Regardless, best of luck to you on the 23rd! Just take a deep breathe and kick that MCAT asssssss!!!!!!