took NAPLEX today and....

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

i am lost

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Been a member for quite some time and wanted to share my experience....

Took the test Monday morning and felt utterly defeated after the test... I felt like I was guessing my best the whole time. Everything I studied wasn't on the test. Calculation was quite difficult... Wasn't as breezy as rxprep... Maybe the sdn 120 questions would of helped. Anybody have the same experience? Please share yours

Members don't see this ad.

As one of my instructors put it, "If you think you failed, you passed."

NAPLEX is supposed to adapt to the examinee, so in theory, the better you're doing the harder your questions will get. Everyone I've ever talked to about the exam afterwards were SURE they failed but all passed. Don't think about it too much, I am sure you did fine. Go celebrate and don't think about the results too much! It's a milestone in your life to have come this far! Congrats!

Put these Naplex threads in the licensure section.

Members don't see this ad :)
As one of my instructors put it, "If you think you failed, you passed."

NAPLEX is supposed to adapt to the examinee, so in theory, the better you're doing the harder your questions will get. Everyone I've ever talked to about the exam afterwards were SURE they failed but all passed. Don't think about it too much, I am sure you did fine. Go celebrate and don't think about the results too much! It's a milestone in your life to have come this far! Congrats!

Thanks for the support but.... I've been reading and most people say if you do most of the calculations you should be able to pass. I did not have confidence filling in those math questions as well as simple basic questions I knew I got wrong. I had the exact same feeling on a test in school when I knew I failed.. and when I received my score I did fail. I will update when I get the score.. I'm sure it's not going to be pleasant.

Keep in mind there are a bunch of experimental questions as well.

Keep in mind there are a bunch of experimental questions as well.

Best wishes to you in your career. This forum was created to help others and I'm glad that we are here to do so. If anybody needs help or even moral support please post and we'll fight through this together. Grind on future pharmacist!

Thanks for the support but.... I've been reading and most people say if you do most of the calculations you should be able to pass. I did not have confidence filling in those math questions as well as simple basic questions I knew I got wrong. I had the exact same feeling on a test in school when I knew I failed.. and when I received my score I did fail. I will update when I get the score.. I'm sure it's not going to be pleasant.

It takes a 75 out of 150 to pass. Not 13o of 150 or 140 of 150. Yeah it's still scaled but 75 out of 150 wouldn't be considered doing well in any aspect, but passing is passing. Edit: ... and, you passed. Congratulations

NAPLEX is so easy... a joke lol

Reactions: 1 user