Took some core prerequisite classes at a 2 year CC!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dnp123

Membership Revoked
Removed
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am a poor transfer student so I've taken

both Gen Bio 1,2 and Gen Chem 1,2 and A&P 1,2 at a CC. However I've taken numerous 300-400 level bio courses like microbio, cell bio, genetics, molecular bio and both organic chem 1,2 at a 4 year university.

Would it be alright?

Members don't see this ad.

There are some schools that do not take CC pre-reqs. I would look at those - you can search some of the previous threads.

Otherwise, as long as you did well I think you will be fine! Maybe explain why if someone asks but otherwise you should be ok. Oh, and maybe kill the DAT would always be helpful!

There are some schools that do not take CC pre-reqs. I would look at those - you can search some of the previous threads.

Otherwise, as long as you did well I think you will be fine! Maybe explain why if someone asks but otherwise you should be ok. Oh, and maybe kill the DAT would always be helpful!

I could not agree more with this statement. Avoid the schools that don't take CC credits and you should be fine in that department!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user