Top Score Mac OS X

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Livineasi

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm about to buy Top Score and download it via the internet. Just wanted to make sure that there shouldn't be any problems using a Max OS X. Can someone let me know that it will work well? thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

yea i want to know this too..ive heard if you have a newer mac with windows capability it will work

I just replied to someone else with this same issue. Here is what I said:

Our Macs allow us to run a dual boot system, which allows us to use programs that used to be only compatible with windows. What you will need to do is purchase a copy of Windows vista (I got mine from my campus bookstore for $10) and install that onto your Mac. The directions are very simple and straightforward, just run a program on your Mac called 'Bootcamp'. I have the Leopard operating system so mine came pre-installed. Once I installed Vista, I installed Topscore as well. All you have to do is hold down the 'Option' key while your computer boots up, you can choose which operating system you want to use. You can find a lot more information about this in the link below. The process is really simple, nothing too complicated. I just did it yesterday and didn't have any trouble.

http://209.85.215.104/search?q=cache...lnk&cd=1&gl=us