Topiramate/phentermine combo for weight loss coming soon

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

BenJammin

No Apologies
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Sounds dangerous and irresponsible to me. Pill for everything !!!!

Members don't see this ad :)
already been used off-label w/ component parts for a while now, weight comes surging back once you're off the combo

The FDA is corrupt. It is owned by pharmaceutical companies. The risk benefit analysis of both drugs should never support their use for weight loss.but who cares anyway,there is money that has to be made. There are doctors who will prescribe anything the patients want, and there are pharmacists who are too busy verifying as many prescriptions as they can to achieve good metrics report for their chains. When I came to America, I thought this country had the best healthcare system in the world. I was fascinated by the concepts of pharmaceutical care and MTM, only to find out that the real world is all about money as it is elsewhere.

hmmm, risk heart and birth defects for a 10% weight loss.

So the average 400 lb pt will now only be 360 lb. What an improvement! HUGE!

only to find out that the real world is all about money as it is elsewhere.

but of course, this is america. once you accept this fact, life is much better/less frustrating.

When people discover the mind-numbing side effects of Dopamax, they'll pass it right back to psychiatry.