Topscore CD: Looking to Buy

markdo3549

VCOM 2010
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have suggestions where I can purchase a topscore CD. I have tried at Amazon, but it will not come in until Jan. I need the CD ASAP. If anyone is interested in selling, please post and let me know. I hope this is ok to post on here, but I have not other options. Mark

Members don't see this ad.

can you wait unit monday, i will be taking the test then, and if i don't need to take it again, i will sell?

markdo3549 said:
Does anyone have suggestions where I can purchase a topscore CD. I have tried at Amazon, but it will not come in until Jan. I need the CD ASAP. If anyone is interested in selling, please post and let me know. I hope this is ok to post on here, but I have not other options. Mark

www.scholarware.com

That is the company that makes TopScore. Good luck!

I have a CD I can send you... It has expired since I last used it (I assume, anyway) so you might have to have them to provide you with a new activation code.

gioiarioia said:
I have a CD I can send you... It has expired since I last used it (I assume, anyway) so you might have to have them to provide you with a new activation code.

Thank you all for your help! I have found a seller and I should receive it by Wednesday. Again, I appreciate your promptness in helping me!

A future O.D.,

Mark