topscore or achiever?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Kneecoal

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
since they're both around the same price, are there any opinions/evidence that one is better than the other?

Members don't see this ad.

I would say both to get a lot of practice and build up stamina. But if you had to choose one, I would say TopScore because it is more comparable to the real DAT. Achiever is much harder than the actual DAT (especially when it comes to the Perceptual Ability section)

I would say both to get a lot of practice and build up stamina. But if you had to choose one, I would say TopScore because it is more comparable to the real DAT. Achiever is much harder than the actual DAT (especially when it comes to the Perceptual Ability section)

Ditto. Topscore will give you a good feel for the real DAT and should be used to get a sense of how much time you have (you have to move). Achiever will make you crap your pants when you get 15's and 16's and don't even finish the sections, but this might motivate you to really study your tail off. Achiever is good for motivation and some crazy questions that might appear on the actual DAT, but Topscore is better practice.