Tortall WW Official Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I have to admit that jamrockins supposed character sounds a lot less made up than wildcats who through my "research" came back as being a cook or something

Wildcat's read up as being a servant with only about a paragraph on the page. I'm not sure what to make of it. I'm not comfortable voting for aaaaannnnyone right now D:

Members don't see this ad.

Wildcat's read up as being a servant with only about a paragraph on the page. I'm not sure what to make of it. I'm not comfortable voting for aaaaannnnyone right now D:

What did wildcat claim her power was? Does it have anything to do with a servant? Lol

Members don't see this ad :)
An innocent is going to die... :(

Sent from my DROID RAZR using SDN Mobile

What did wildcat claim her power was? Does it have anything to do with a servant? Lol

If I remember correctly, her description was pretty vague - that it helped villagers or something. I mean, if that is her true identity, I suppose a servant helps but I'm not 100% convinced either way.

Official vote tally:

Abney - 1 (Trematode)
wildcat - 4 (Petpony, Sheeps, krist, Jamrockin)
variegata - 1 (Packen)
abbercadaver - 1 (HOH)
Jamrockin - 4 (cuit, wildcat, TT, abber)
Packen - 1 (devyn)

I really want to go back to my Abney vote, but that would be a whoosy move right now!!

Members don't see this ad :)
I didn't realize wildcats name she threw out was a random...I tried to do that as a wolf in star wars until dyachei investigated me...rood

Voting closed, results pending.

Official vote tally:

wildcat - 5 (Petpony, Sheeps, krist, Jamrockin, Emiloo)
Jamrockin - 4 (cuit, wildcat, TT, abber)
Abney - 1 (Trematode)
variegata - 1 (Packen)
abbercadaver - 1 (HOH)
Packen - 1 (devyn)

Ugh. I'll put my vote in to lynch wildcat then. Since Jam's account of protecting Devyn matched Emiloo's intel, I'm more convinced about her being a villager with a valuable role. Sorry wildcat! Not totally convinced but don't want Jam to die.

I am going to feel so stupid if wildcat is innocent and jam is a wolf but I agree that wildcats name sounds way more made up than jams

Tooooooo slow. Glad Emiloo was more on it than me.

I am going to feel so stupid if wildcat is innocent and jam is a wolf but I agree that wildcats name sounds way more made up than jams

Me too but I felt like I had to make a decision. It wasn't easy :(

Same but I had no time for any research due to stupid work

Ditto.

I feel so stupid right now for being so stressed out about a game!

The day has been long and full of discussion to the very end. Close to half of those remaining had a vote thrown out for them at one time or another, and people changed their votes almost as quickly as they could talk. In the end, it was the last-minute suggestions that Jamr0ckin seemed to be telling the truth about protecting devyn and wildcat's name seemed too minor that influenced the deciding vote by Emiloo.

You have lynched wildcatj, Chenaol, one of the major leaders of the raka conspiracy who could choose to use an item twice or boost another player's power, and a villager.

17 players remain.

Carthak
1. Krist
2. holdonhope
3. wildcatj - Chenaol
4. Jamr0ckin

Copper Isles
1. Orca2011
2. twelvetigers
3. Trematode
4. kakurubird
5. Cuit

Scanra
1. Philliab - Nawat Crow
2. Emiloo4
3. DVMDream - Myles of Olau
4. variegata

Tortall
1. NStarz - Joren of Stone Mountain
2. Wolfspeaker - Keladry of Mindelan
3. Snowy - Thayet of Conté
4. Packen
5. SnS - Jonathan of Conté
6. bbeventer - Raoul of Goldenlake
7. PetPony - Alianne of Pirate's Swoop

Yamani Islands
1. Dyachei - ???
2. Sheepdog
3. abbercadaver
4. Abney
5. Devyn

It is now Night 7. PM deadline is 12 pm CST.

Damnit I'm sorry wildcat. That was truly a tough decision. :(
We are obviously on the wrong track. Someone come out with something good :mad:

I'm going to bed. I'll be haunted by wildcat in my dreams :mad:
Sorry dude

Daaaamn it!! I bet it's holdonhope, my original vote, who is the wolf in my group!

:mad::thumbdown:help::shifty::bang::annoyed::shrug:

Mods, did you have to remind everyone that I was the deciding vote? Grrr Lol goodnight ;)

I don't know if it was worse being silenced through that whole mess and just having to watch without being able to vote or if I had not been silenced and had actually had to figure out who to vote for.

Sorry, wildcat. :(

I want to hear from devyn about jam. Night.

I don't know if it was worse being silenced through that whole mess and just having to watch without being able to vote or if I had not been silenced and had actually had to figure out who to vote for.

Sorry, wildcat. :(

I would have traded you in a heartbeat. :D

wow

Daaaamn it!! I bet it's holdonhope, my original vote, who is the wolf in my group!

:mad::thumbdown:help::shifty::bang::annoyed::shrug:

Someone investigate me if you think I'm a wolf. I still feel that I've been open with you. I posted your message even when I think it made me look off.

On another note, sorry about the lynch wildcatj. I did change my vote for you but all the waffling at the end was what did it.

Aww, now I feel bad. :(

I honestly don't know who I would have voted for, had I not been silenced. Tough situation because no one really stuck out as an obvious (or even clearly better than the rest) choice (at least with the information I have and how closely I was following I lynch I couldn't vote in). Hopefully some good information turns up after the night cycle.

Mods, baring any plurality votes, are we going to try to stay on this noon/midnight CST deadlines thing we've got going on?

Aww, now I feel bad. :(

I honestly don't know who I would have voted for, had I not been silenced. Tough situation because no one really stuck out as an obvious (or even clearly better than the rest) choice (at least with the information I have and how closely I was following I lynch I couldn't vote in). Hopefully some good information turns up after the night cycle.

Mods, baring any plurality votes, are we going to try to stay on this noon/midnight CST deadlines thing we've got going on?
This seems the best to ensure that either nohika or myself can be here to close things out. If you guys have any opinions about it, we're open to suggestions.

Emiloo, you weren't the only one suspicious. I almost threw in the vote for wildcat myself but I just couldn't get through on the phone fast enough. So you would not have been alone.

And the visa application website still isn't working. :mad:

I am starting to get really worried that I am not going to have my visa on time to go to school. :scared:

#frustrationsucks

Emiloo, you weren't the only one suspicious. I almost threw in the vote for wildcat myself but I just couldn't get through on the phone fast enough. So you would not have been alone.

And the visa application website still isn't working. :mad:

I am starting to get really worried that I am not going to have my visa on time to go to school. :scared:

#frustrationsucks

Thanks dude.
I'm gonna try to sleep now. I'm a side sleeper and it's just not possible on my ribs right now lol. Hence the reason I'm still awake. See y'all in the mornin.