Tortall WW Official Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Oh, and don't worry. Everything will work out. Nothing can stand in your way :D

Members don't see this ad.

Emiloo, you weren't the only one suspicious. I almost threw in the vote for wildcat myself but I just couldn't get through on the phone fast enough. So you would not have been alone.

And the visa application website still isn't working. :mad:

I am starting to get really worried that I am not going to have my visa on time to go to school. :scared:

#frustrationsucks
I hope you can get things worked out! :xf:

Members don't see this ad :)
Jebus cripes. Just got home! Stupid Nevada wind and stupid people with trailers thinking that yes, they can go through the valley when the warning is up!

I don't know who the heck I would have voted for anyway. I need an investigation item or something!! :mad:

Thanks! I am just getting super nervous about it. Almost in tears at a few points today (and I am not an emotional person) but seeing my student loan FINALLY in a deferrement made things better. :)
I'm with Em. You'll get there :) Even if you have to hide in the baggage compartment of a plane. Woosah!!

WOW:eek: That was a lot to catch up on while eating breakfast.

Emiloo, to answer your question: when you asked I was sound asleep (I can't keep devyn hours :oops:), but in general I am working 10 hours a day at a pig farm until the end of this week, so with the time difference (still in UK) and my work experience, I can't be on during lynches and only have a few hours in the evenings when I am awake. But during those few short hours, I am on here, usually playing to a sparse crowd though:rolleyes:

Based on everything that went down last night and the results of wildcat's lynching, I have a few suspicions now, but I am going to wait until after night results to mention it.

Chickens to pigs? You be crazy Packen. :love:

And it kills me a little bit every time you guys waffle because of the storyline/characters. I just want to helppppp!!!!! Bad wolves. :p

Omg guys. If I has been awake, I could have confirmed wildcatj's ability.

If me living in a later time zone and having to go to bed at a decent time for work is going to affect the game this much, maybe I should pass on future WW games.

Aw trem...don't let time zones keep you from playing!!!

Chickens to pigs? You be crazy Packen. :love:

And it kills me a little bit every time you guys waffle because of the storyline/characters. I just want to helppppp!!!!! Bad wolves. :p

If I wasn't crazy before these two weeks. I am now.

Trem- don't know what time zone you are in, but I agree with SnS, don't let that be a deterrent from playing!!

Members don't see this ad :)
Forgot to add to comment @SnS: crazy and extremely smelly. Two most foul smelling creatures on earth.

ARGGGGGG!!!! I have never fought harder to keep myself alive. Guess I should have stayed up a little later... You guys stink!

I'm in Atlantic time. And at least one other person knew the wildcat thing and could confirm. So it's totally not my fault :)

I'm in Atlantic time. And at least one other person knew the wildcat thing and could confirm. So it's totally not my fault :)

I'm eastern time, and usually I'm in bed by 10 at the latest. Don't feel too bad, I understand going to bed early.

Forgot to add to comment @SnS: crazy and extremely smelly. Two most foul smelling creatures on earth.

Don't let Emiloo see you say that. She loves her piggies!!! :)

Dangit. If I had been around, I could have told you I *thought* Chenaol was a pretty major character. She's in the book I'm reading right now, and while not being a main protagonist, she's definitely a big part of the story. :(

Poop for sleep. And poop for not knowing who she was when wildcat first said who she was when I was awake.

And poop for wildcat, too. :(

So I took a "Veterinary Techniques" class, and we had to draw blood on pigs. Worst experience of my life. You have to go in from one side of the neck, and cross over to the other side, missing some huge bones to get to the vein. Mostly I found the bone. Every time. Sickening crunch. "Hey, doc, I don't think I'm doing this right. Can I say I'm done?" "Nope. Keep stickin'."

Finally I pretended that I had gotten it because I felt to bad for the pig. Even though he'd almost run me over earlier. Those suckers are huge.

So I took a "Veterinary Techniques" class, and we had to draw blood on pigs. Worst experience of my life. You have to go in from one side of the neck, and cross over to the other side, missing some huge bones to get to the vein. Mostly I found the bone. Every time. Sickening crunch. "Hey, doc, I don't think I'm doing this right. Can I say I'm done?" "Nope. Keep stickin'."

Finally I pretended that I had gotten it because I felt to bad for the pig. Even though he'd almost run me over earlier. Those suckers are huge.

Yes...they do pack quite a punch. And are the exception to pretty much every anatomy/physiology rule ever. So many diverticulums...... and twisty things....blah

:wow::slap:

:thumbup: :smuggrin: They are stinkers alright, but it has a lot more to do with the conditions they are living in. Pigs are actually one of the cleanest animals. Thanks for havin my back ;):laugh:

Dangit. If I had been around, I could have told you I *thought* Chenaol was a pretty major character. She's in the book I'm reading right now, and while not being a main protagonist, she's definitely a big part of the story.

Poop for sleep. And poop for not knowing who she was when wildcat first said who she was when I was awake.

And poop for wildcat, too.

Sounds like abber might be the stinkiest creature alive right now. :eyebrow:

Yes...they do pack quite a punch. And are the exception to pretty much every anatomy/physiology rule ever. So many diverticulums...... and twisty things....blah

Even their penises are twisty :smuggrin:

Whole new meaning to "screwing"

Pretty sure on one of my exams it asked me how many turns it made and in which direction. One of those facts I will need every day of my life. :laugh:

Ok I am checking in....

Ugh! Sucks that we lost Wildcat :( Not sure what I would have done if I stayed up longer and waffled some more - I was too tired and it was too early in the morning.

Devyn was almost converted to a wolf 2 nights ago. I prevented that from happening, using my ability.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using SDN Mobile

I want to hear from devyn about jam. Night.

Holy hell! :eek: I had no idea about this - I was never told by the mods that I was a conversion target or that I had been protected from conversion. When I posted in thread "Thank you (you know who you are)" - I actually had no idea who I was posting the message to, but I had been told that my ability had been boosted. My ability has a number of uses, so by it being boosted I gained an extra use.

Devyn stays up till 4am to play. Don't feel stupid ;)

Hey now - not nice! :p

Even their penises are twisty :smuggrin:

Yes they are - but makes it much easier for identifying in anatomy class :laugh:

Holy hell! :eek: I had no idea about this - I was never told by the mods that I was a conversion target or that I had been protected from conversion. When I posted in thread "Thank you (you know who you are)" - I actually had no idea who I was posting the message to, but I had been told that my ability had been boosted. My ability has a number of uses, so by it being boosted I gained an extra use.

:eyebrow: Jam......?????

thumbnail.aspx

Emiloo....I think you and I may have just unleashed an angry dragon on the other thread. So many stupid people memes, too little time :laugh:

I promise on my acceptance letter to UTK that I'm not a wolf.

Don't make me call the adcoms!!! :mad:

I also am curious as to why you disappeared right after the results were posted..... :ninja:

And don't give me any sleeping excuses!!! You can sleep when you're dead! (which apparently may be rather soon) :rolleyes:

Ok so I'm gonna play Devil's advocate here for a second....

Maybe the info wasn't necessarily shared with Devyn. Maybe she just got a power that said "You can protect people from being converted". And when someone is about to be converted, the mods ask Jam if she wants to protect them, before they moved on to ask Devyn? Maybe since Jam protected her, Devyn was never even made aware of it :confused:

I passed out... For realz. I have been moving and working and taking care of a friends horses...

That being said, I am being truthful, I'd quote my PM from the mods, but we all know that isn't allowed. It sucks we lynched another villager, but if you would have lynched me, you still would have lynched a villager.

since I'm good as dead anyhow... I have a full protective role...I can pick someone each night to protect against items and conversions.

I would have assumed that Devyn would have been alerted to her attempted attack, but apparently not.

I passed out... For realz. I have been moving and working and taking care of a friends horses...

That being said, I am being truthful, I'd quote my PM from the mods, but we all know that isn't allowed. It sucks we lynched another villager, but if you would have lynched me, you still would have lynched a villager.

since I'm good as dead anyhow... I have a full protective role...I can pick someone each night to protect against items and conversions.

I would have assumed that Devyn would have been alerted to her attempted attack, but apparently not.

thumbnail.aspx

Ok so I'm gonna play Devil's advocate here for a second....

Maybe the info wasn't necessarily shared with Devyn. Maybe she just got a power that said "You can protect people from being converted". And when someone is about to be converted, the mods ask Jam if she wants to protect them, before they moved on to ask Devyn? Maybe since Jam protected her, Devyn was never even made aware of it :confused:

I have never been told that I was protected in any PM from the mods. The only thing I got was that my ability was boosted and I gained an extra use.

I have never been told that I was protected in any PM from the mods. The only thing I got was that my ability was boosted and I gained an extra use.

That sounds like what wildcat's ability was - maybe the boosting another person's power is giving them another use? (Or maybe this has nothing to do with wildcat...:confused:)

That sounds like what wildcat's ability was - maybe the boosting another person's power is giving them another use? (Or maybe this has nothing to do with wildcat...:confused:)

:uhno: I killed the booster :smack:

Just popping my head in. Keeping abreast of the situation.

Also, Em, I love you even if 17yos don't. :smuggrin: (bully lol .... jk jk! Don't bully me!)

Also, Em, I love you even if 17yos don't. :smuggrin: (bully lol .... jk jk! Don't bully me!)

Bully!!!!
images

bahaha careful, don't mess with me and my arrogance, I might tell you that "no one cares about you"
:confused::confused::confused:
:laugh:

images

images

omg em it has a pig in it too
images