touro college of pharmacy New York C/O 2017

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I just gave up my seat as I was accepted to my top school, good luck to everyone.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Why california why not NEW YORK.....isnt it the same school....whats the difference.....:naughty:
It's definitely not the same school. Affiliated yes, but not the same. Two different environments and personally, financially, and educationally a better fit for me. I've been to both campuses and Touro CA impressed me more than Touro NY.

has anyone who interviewed on April 24 got news from admissions yet?

Got interviewed on the 24 got my acceptance today. Will accept the offer!!

How's the campus and the surrounding areas and the facilities? This is one of my concerns. I think I would love to live in New York for a while, but I do have options. Part of my decision is going to be based on how nice the area is. Can some of you me a little insight?

I heard from someone that the last class didn't do too well on the board exam and if the students dont start doing better than Touro might have its accreditation revoked. anyone else know anything about this?

Members don't see this ad :)
I heard from someone that the last class didn't do too well on the board exam and if the students dont start doing better than Touro might have its accreditation revoked. anyone else know anything about this?

They don't revoke accreditation for low pass rates on the NAPLEX. From what I've heard, most of the people who didn't do well were people with language issues, or those who I know cheated their way thru school.

How's the campus and the surrounding areas and the facilities? This is one of my concerns. I think I would love to live in New York for a while, but I do have options. Part of my decision is going to be based on how nice the area is. Can some of you me a little insight?

The campus is a 6 story building in the heart of Harlem. It's a really busy street, plenty of places to shop for electronics, clothes, food, etc. The 2 block area near the school is good, but I wouldn't stray too far away from the campus area at night time or too close to the projects if you're not street smart.

Thanks Sparda,

do you know of any sites where I'd be able to find out stuff about apartments and all around there? or like classified ads from other students that are looking for roommates?
basically, anything to get more information about living there

It's definitely not the same school. Affiliated yes, but not the same. Two different environments and personally, financially, and educationally a better fit for me. I've been to both campuses and Touro CA impressed me more than Touro NY.

Besides environment, is there any other reason why you picked Touro CA instead of NY?

Touro College of Pharmacy Class of 2018 NEW YORK! who got accepted besides me???????????

Me

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Awesome! I hope we can find more of our classmates! Pharmacy Class of 2018 NY!! I created a Facebook Group! Please join it!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    125.1 KB · Views: 3
Awesome! I hope we can find more of our classmates! Pharmacy Class of 2018 NY!! I created a Facebook Group! Please join it!
Do u know that there's a thread for this year cycle under TouroNY??? I think majority of people are over there. You might wanna put the words out there for everyone to know.

Reactions: 1 user
Do u know that there's a thread for this year cycle under TouroNY??? I think majority of people are over there. You might wanna put the words out there for everyone to know.

I searched for it! I couldn't find it! Can you please send me a link??? Thank you! Can't wait to communicate with everyone!

I searched for it! I couldn't find it! Can you please send me a link??? Thank you! Can't wait to communicate with everyone!
Inbox me your number.

Lol I'm really bad at this...I don't know how to inbox....I only know how to use Facebook and Instagram..., lol

Can u send me an inbox and I'll reply with my number?
:)

anyone still looking for a roommate near touro college?

I'm actually looking to get into an apartment in the city. Wouldn't mind rooming with pharmacy students. Only thing with me is that I work 3pm-11pm, I wake up around 12-1PM, and I'd be stumbling in to the place around 5-6AM.

PM me for more details.

I have bachelor degree in pharmacy from diff country...ACC to touro pre req they require economics too...I just don't have that pre req ..so if apply without dat pre req do I have any chance of having interview...

Hi guys, I have an interview at Touro on Jan 26th. Those of you who are already enrolled or had interview, can you share what questions they ask during the interview. Thanks in advance!