Program-Specific Info / Q's Touro Nevada OT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

LAOT12

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys!

Just wondering if anyone has heard from Touro Nevada??? I've been reading through different threads and it seems like only 1 person has heard back (and been accepted)...I can't remember when Charles said we would hear back...also, I thought they admitted on a rolling basis, am I getting this wrong?

Thanks!!

Members don't see this ad.

I interviewed the first week of JAN. Charles told us that everyone who interviewed between Nov-Jan will hear by the first week of Feb! Next week! eeek! I feel like I interviewed poorly, as it was my first interview ever for grad school, and didn't feel as confident about that interview as the recent ones I've had.

Oh ok thank you! Touro is my top pick and I'm getting so impatient!! I interviewed in the first week of Dec! I know that feeling, Touro was my second grad interview and I was still super nervous, but I feel it gets easier and easier! I'm sure you did better than you think! Good luck!!
I have an acceptance somewhere else and I'm reluctant to put a deposit down on because I really want to hear from Touro!

Members don't see this ad :)
Yeah I liked touro too. I have a good friend who is graduating from the program in May and she's really enjoyed it. She said it's been super intense with their accelerated ciriculums but says it's worth it. Where else have you accepted? I had to put down a deposit today to secure my spot at a school and won't hear back from my top choices until March and feb :/ so much money in this process lol

I was accepted to Nova and I'm actually very happy about that but Touro is just so much closer to home! Either way I'm just happy to start this year! And yes the cost of just applying has been insane...deposit for Nova is $1000 :'(
How about you?

First week of Feb......SIGH NO WAY. I interviewed the first week of November and they said we would hear back last week of Jan aka this week. I've been clenching my teeth to hear back....another week....so cruel. It's been three months for me. SIGH. SIGH.

The director and one of the other people that helps with admissions are in the Dominican Republic right now. I think both of them are back next week, so it might just take a wee bit longer unfortunately. I believe they send out the majority of acceptances by mid-Februry, but I believe that about 10-15 of my current classmates had their interviews in March.

The director and one of the other people that helps with admissions are in the Dominican Republic right now. I think both of them are back next week, so it might just take a wee bit longer unfortunately. I believe they send out the majority of acceptances by mid-Februry, but I believe that about 10-15 of my current classmates had their interviews in March.

Thank you for that update!

Oh ok thank you! Touro is my top pick and I'm getting so impatient!! I interviewed in the first week of Dec! I know that feeling, Touro was my second grad interview and I was still super nervous, but I feel it gets easier and easier! I'm sure you did better than you think! Good luck!!
I have an acceptance somewhere else and I'm reluctant to put a deposit down on because I really want to hear from Touro!

Hey I interviewed on December 3 with Touro also! I was one of the girls from Los Angeles.

Hey I interviewed on December 3 with Touro also! I was one of the girls from Los Angeles.

Then we must have been sitting together because I think all 3 of us LA natives were sitting together at the conference table!

Hey guys!

Just wondering if anyone has heard from Touro Nevada??? I've been reading through different threads and it seems like only 1 person has heard back (and been accepted)...I can't remember when Charles said we would hear back...also, I thought they admitted on a rolling basis, am I getting this wrong?

Thanks!!
Good luck! I'm applying there next year. Any tips on the interview process there?

Good luck! I'm applying there next year. Any tips on the interview process there?

Thank you! The interview process at Touro was probably the best I've had. They are actually looking at your file and asking you questions about YOU rather than the generic Q's. There's a group activity that was great, a writing sample, and then one on one interviews with 3 different faculty members. It's a long day but really informative and relaxed. Overall a good experience! Good luck to you!

Thank you! The interview process at Touro was probably the best I've had. They are actually looking at your file and asking you questions about YOU rather than the generic Q's. There's a group activity that was great, a writing sample, and then one on one interviews with 3 different faculty members. It's a long day but really informative and relaxed. Overall a good experience! Good luck to you!
Thanks and again best of luck!

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
SOOOO DID ANYONE HEAR BACK. ITS FRIDAAAAY. I CAAAANT DO THIS WAITING ANYMORE. I feel like my life is in pause because of this waiting...AM I GOING TO BE A STUDENT THIS YEAR OR NAH.... SHOULD I GO BUY SCHOOL SUPPLIES OR NAH...

:scared::boom:

Reactions: 1 users
SOOOO DID ANYONE HEAR BACK. ITS FRIDAAAAY. I CAAAANT DO THIS WAITING ANYMORE. I feel like my life is in pause because of this waiting...AM I GOING TO BE A STUDENT THIS YEAR OR NAH.... SHOULD I GO BUY SCHOOL SUPPLIES OR NAH...

:scared::boom:
Lol I feel you!! I'm totally on edge!! Haven't heard anything yet :(

Anyone else going crazy waiting on Touro???? Or have any info on when we're going to hear anything??

When I went to the interview two weeks ago I was told we'd know by today. So here's to hoping we'll find out soon!

Waitlisted as well. Bummer. More waiting.

Reactions: 1 user
Waitlisted as well. Bummer. More waiting.

If all of us were wait listed then I wonder who got in... And I hope people who don't plan to attend will let Touro know as soon as possible ):

Also waitlisted :( totally bummed

I got waitlisted as well. How many spots did they say they had for he program?

Can anyone that has been accepted tell us what date Touro gave you to accept/decline your seat?? Or if anyone else has any info about that, please share.

Can anyone that has been accepted tell us what date Touro gave you to accept/decline your seat?? Or if anyone else has any info about that, please share.
I was put on the wait list but during my interview Charles said that they had a month so since they were sent out the 5th of February I'm assuming they have to let them know by March 5th

Thanks for the reply!

Does anyone placed on the waitlist know when we might start hearing from Touro?? Or have any additional info since the letters were sent out?

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

I'm really hoping they can tell us by May whether the ones on the waitlist are accepted or not. It'd be nice to have a couple months of preparation and relaxation. :happy:

I had my interview at the end of January. What about you?

I interviewed back in December, I believe the 2nd interview round of the cycle. I was waitlisted tho ): I hope we hear some good news sooooon

I just received an acceptance this morning fro Charles, but declined because I already accepted another offer.

I just received an acceptance this morning fro Charles, but declined because I already accepted another offer.

Thanks for your update! Congrats on the acceptances!! Good luck to you :))

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

I got accepted this morning, but I already accepted another offer as well

I got accepted this morning, but I already accepted another offer as well

Congratulations on the acceptances! When did you guys interview at Touro?

I interviewed on November 5th! I'm still waiting and it makes me really nervous to hear others have already received acceptances :nailbiting:

I just received my acceptance for Touro this morning!! So excited to be apart of the program! Don't give up hope!

Received my acceptance from Touro this morning after receiving an email letting me know I was wait-listed Sunday night. However, I have declined the offer since I decided to attend another program. Good luck to those on the wait list :)

Received my acceptance from Touro this morning after receiving an email letting me know I was wait-listed Sunday night. However, I have declined the offer since I decided to attend another program. Good luck to those on the wait list :)

Still waiting and praying! :whistle:

Does anyone know if Touro sends a letter in the mail if they reject you and an email if they accept you?