Program-Specific Info / Q's Touro Nevada OT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Does anyone know if Touro sends a letter in the mail if they reject you and an email if they accept you?

They e-mail you either way. Good luck to you!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I just got off the waitlist this morning :)

Reactions: 1 user
Thank you! I'm still deciding between this school and St. Augustine and my interview was in Feb

I accepted my offer at Touro!! I was wondering if anyone knew if there was a Facebook page for our cohort that I could join. I saw in other forums that there were some for other years. Thanks!

I accepted my offer at Touro!! I was wondering if anyone knew if there was a Facebook page for our cohort that I could join. I saw in other forums that there were some for other years. Thanks!
Yay! Congrats! I was wondering about a fb page too.

Congrats to everyone that's been accepted!
I believe the student OT president will be making you guys a FB page soon. I think she is just waiting to get the final names.

Enjoy your break before school! And let me know if you guys have any questions about the program, Vegas, and such! :)

Congratulations! Were you accepted from the waiting list?

Anybody else get pulled off the waitlist lately??

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

I'm still crossing my fingers. I'm really hoping to find out soon because I have to move this summer since a roommate is moving out. I hope I won't have to move twice in a couple months!

Members don't see this ad :)
Yes, I heard back two weeks ago and got pulled off the waitlist. It doesn't look like they have a finalized list yet, so best of luck!!!

Congrats! Are you going to accept your acceptance!

Yes, I heard back two weeks ago and got pulled off the waitlist. It doesn't look like they have a finalized list yet, so best of luck!!!

Thank you! Did they tell you the class hasn't been filled yet and when they will have it filled by?

Thank you! Did they tell you the class hasn't been filled yet and when they will have it filled by?
I believe the latest I've seen from previous years is beginning of June. I only say the class hasn't been filled because people still are getting accepted to other schools and can definitely drop out of touro for other schools. Don't lose hope!! I lost hope too early and found a full time job and now have to put in my two weeks just when I just started...lol.

I believe the latest I've seen from previous years is beginning of June. I only say the class hasn't been filled because people still are getting accepted to other schools and can definitely drop out of touro for other schools. Don't lose hope!! I lost hope too early and found a full time job and now have to put in my two weeks just when I just started...lol.

Congratulations on your acceptance! Will you be attending Touro?

Finally got my acceptance to Touro this morning!!!!! Good luck to everyone on the waitlist!! I had already lost hope when I got this very happy news!!

Reactions: 1 users
Congrats to everyone that's been accepted!
I believe the student OT president will be making you guys a FB page soon. I think she is just waiting to get the final names.

Enjoy your break before school! And let me know if you guys have any questions about the program, Vegas, and such! :)

Hi! I was just wondering if you have any suggestions or recommendations for the apartments around the school? Or definitely if there is a place I should stay away from. Also, do you specifically when the fb page will be made? Hehe sorry for the questions

Congrats guys, I was also accepted for OT 2018 cohort.

Last edited:
The facebook page was made around last week.

Last edited:
No worries! I actually don't live close to school at all! But I know that Timberlake, Remington, and Ventana Canyon were some of the places that most of my classmates lived at, but I think a lot of them ended up moving to a new apartment because costs went up. Henderson area is relatively pretty nice and traffic is not too bad around. So there's not really places to avoid in that matter.

And I guess the FB group has been added. Good to know. Also no worries on the questions. Feel free to message me if you have any more.

I'm definitely losing hope for this years cohort.:(

Finally got my acceptance to Touro this morning!!!!! Good luck to everyone on the waitlist!! I had already lost hope when I got this very happy news!!

Did you end up calling to follow up?

Hello!

Congrats to everyone who got accepted! I got accepted beginning of April. I am so excited to meet everyone. I was just wondering about a Facebook group that I can join. Or will I need to wait for an invite?

Hello!

Congrats to everyone who got accepted! I got accepted beginning of April. I am so excited to meet everyone. I was just wondering about a Facebook group that I can join. Or will I need to wait for an invite?
I'm wondering the same thing...