Touro/Palisades Anesthesiology

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ScarletKnights

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, question for you guys at Touro or just happen to know about this. I know Touro and Palisades Medical Center applied for approval of a residency in Anesthesiology among other specialities. I saw that OB/GYN and the Trad year got passed. Just wonder if anyone has an update about the anesthesiology residency.

Members don't see this ad.

Currently their residencies offered at palisades are the following: Ob/Gyn, TRI, General Surgery, Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, Dermatology.

Ive heard that anesthesia was planned, but I also know people who went there for TRI this year who are doing anesthesia elsewhere, so its probably not going to be happening next year either (otherwise it would be having its own TRIs entering its gas program). It may have not been approved, not clear.

Hey guys, question for you guys at Touro or just happen to know about this. I know Touro and Palisades Medical Center applied for approval of a residency in Anesthesiology among other specialities. I saw that OB/GYN and the Trad year got passed. Just wonder if anyone has an update about the anesthesiology residency.

Go blink 182!!! Favorite band....that is all