Program-Specific Info / Q's Touro University/Midwestern AZ OT 2015 Waitlist

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jennnnnnn12

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone currently waitlisted for Touro Nevada or Midwestern University's (AZ Campus) OT fall 2015 class?

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
I am and I toured midwestern over the weekend and they said they still have not filled the class.

Members don't see this ad :)
Yes, I contacted them and they said 747 people are on the wait list.

LOL! I'm one of the 747 people waitlisted.. I'm also wait listed at Touro NV.

They literally interview anyone that fits their basic standards.

They opened up their application in July right?

Yeah,when I called they also told me that the 747 are not ranked so if I got accepted to another school I should just accept it.

I contacted Midwestern and I guess they have a wait list AND then an alternate list. The alternate list has 35 people and you go from the wait list to to the alternate list then possibly an offer to the class off of the alternate list. If I understood correctly.

LOL! I'm one of the 747 people waitlisted.. I'm also wait listed at Touro NV.
Im wait listed at Touro also. Blaahhhhh. Do you know how many they have on there list? If I remember correctly from the interview day it was an unranked list?

I contacted Midwestern and I guess they have a wait list AND then an alternate list. The alternate list has 35 people and you go from the wait list to to the alternate list then possibly an offer to the class off of the alternate list. If I understood correctly.

Are they ranked or unranked? Do you know? I should call them tomorrow! :D

I think both of the lists are unranked for both schools…but Im not 100%. I contacted Touro and have yet to get a reply! When I contacted Midwestern they just gave me my "advisors" name and email and told me that there was 35 people on the "alternate" list and if I was offered a spot I would get a call from him. If you find out anymore details, please share! :)