Program-Specific Info / Q's Touro University Nevada-Student Experience Form ?'s

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

#OTJen

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone completed a supplemental application for TUN? I have everything ready to go expect the Student Experience Form because I have a few questions that need answers.

Do you enter all your experience on one form and just pick one OT to verify or do you use separate sheets for every setting/OT you observed?

I tried calling Charles (admission counselor) today but he is out of the office until Monday.

Also, the e-mail I got from Charles says to upload the form to the "supplemental questions" section and I'm not seeing it. Anyone know where to download it?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

I'm sorry I don't know the answer to your questions but thought I might as well ask about your stats since you're in this process of apps now..

Hello,

I had the same issue. I only had two OT's to sign off and so I included them on the same page. I had one OT sign underneath the other. I don't think separate sheets are possible because there is a 600 KB file load limit and two pages is much too big for that.

I also had a hard time finding the "supplemental questions" sections. I just uploaded the file in the section following the "technical standards" section. It said something about "Supplements" and so I went with it.

Can you provide me with the contact information you used to reach Charlie? I have a question about a prerequisite. Thanks!