TPR Book Addenda

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

nomdeplume1234

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Would someone please post the princeton review psy/soc addenda? I tried to get to it but nothing happens when I click on the link. Not a fan of the useability of TPR website. too many pop ups all over the place.

Members don't see this ad.

Done.

I also had trouble getting it to load and after nearly two weeks of them supposedly working on the issue, they finally sent me a pdf. I'm really surprised that it still isn't fixed.

Attachments

• MCAT_PsychSoc_Review_2015_p14_Jan2015.pdf
    29.5 KB · Views: 102
  • Psych-Soc Addendum.pdf
    472.3 KB · Views: 112
  • Psych-Soc_chapter_1_online-1.pdf
    126 KB · Views: 106
Reactions: 3 users
Thank you!!! I'm using TPR psych/soc and was also having issues w/the addenda. I was going to wait till later on in content review to investigate further since I just started, but this works better!!

Wonder if they'll add more as the summer goes on?

Members don't see this ad :)
Thank you!!! I'm using TPR psych/soc and was also having issues w/the addenda. I was going to wait till later on in content review to investigate further since I just started, but this works better!!

Wonder if they'll add more as the summer goes on?

I would imagine that at this point, they're probably focusing on just releasing a new edition instead.

But yeah, they coincidentally emailed me this morning to ask if I had been able to access the addenda yet, and it's still not loading for me either! It'd make so much more sense if they just linked to a pdf like they do for their errors document.

Reactions: 1 user
Holy crap, that's a longer document than I expected, glad to see a lot of sociology on there b/c it seemed there wasn't a ton in the book. I notice several terms and theories on there that I've seen on the AAMC sample test and diagnostic tests. So I think it'll be really helpful! Thanks again!

My book seems to already have the first two docs included, couldn't tell any difference b/w those and the physical book but I did just get it a few weeks ago so maybe some of that more general stuff was already updated? Who knows. Great to have that addendum to chapter seven and eight.

Holy god though, so many terms to learn and understand and be able to think about clearly in passages. This section is definitely my most uphill battle in terms of learning material for the first time, or so long ago it might as well be.

Reactions: 1 user