TPR CBTs difficulty/scores +/-??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MrNeuro

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have access to the online TPR CBTs and I was wondering if anyone here had experience with what the +/- score differential. And if anyone here has taken the TPR CBTs what were their averages compares to their AAMC average.

Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

I've seen TPR FLs ranked pretty low around here (most notably in SN2ed's posts, which cite a large variation in opinions as the reason for the low ranking), but my TPR scores were quite close to my AAMC scores (0-3 points total score difference, and if I remember correctly, not more than a 1 point difference on any individual section.) Granted, I only did a few of the TPRs and a few of the AAMCs, so that may not be a useful comparison. With respect to the verbal section though, I have to say that I definitely found TPR to be very representative of MCAT verbal. I'm interested to see what others have to say, since I myself am debating between the TPR CBTs (the ones I haven't done yet) and BR CBTs, given the general consensus that the BR science sections are generally harder than the real thing (the trade off being the verbal section.)