TPR full length 4

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ManOfDiligence

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I took TPR 4 yesterday and scored a 8/7/9- 24

I have all the PR full lengths and plan on taking AAMC 8-11 in late March/April. But, I scored a 24. How worried should I be?

My goal is 28+ and i'm taking my MCAT 4/24/14.

Members don't see this ad.

8 and 9 in your science sections means that you kinda know what youre doing, you just got to study more
try to work on your verbal though

You should be fine. I was doing TPR online tests and averaging 3-5 points higher on aamc exams. My TPR verbal scores basically the same as AAMC verbal though, so you should really focus on verbal.

@Command & @orangeman25 thank you for your replies, I'll work on my verbal.

Do you think I should continue with my original plan of taking 1 full length a week till my Exam date? (I have enough FL's). Or should I focus on just content for now and hold off on the full lengths?

Members don't see this ad :)
@Command & @orangeman25 thank you for your replies, I'll work on my verbal.

Do you think I should continue with my original plan of taking 1 full length a week till my Exam date? (I have enough FL's). Or should I focus on just content for now and hold off on the full lengths?

I would recommend doing at least 1 full length a week + content review. It is essential to maintain that balance of practicing the full length and getting down the content.

A full exam a week is perfect. The AAMC exams tend to be far more reflective of final scores than TPR's exams, so don't stress the scores too much, just focus on the trends. If your official AAMCs are still far below where you need them to be, you might want to consider a reschedule as a last resort, but cross that bridge when you get there. Good luck.

Don't worry man I scored a 7 on physics and 10 in bio w/ TPR full length. Forgot my verbal score though, but I think the physics is generally A LOT harder than AAMC cause you sometimes have to know knowledge behind the knowledge!