TPR Full Length scores

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

golfer11

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Scheduled to take the MCAT on aug. 21. I've taken 3 TPR Full length exams within a span of 3 weeks and have gotten the same score (505) on all of them even though I've almost gotten through all of my content review by now. my target score is around ~516 but I don't know what to do because my scores aren't improving. any advice? thanks in advance.

Members don't see this ad.

Take a different company's practice test or the actual AAMC one. In fact if you truly are doing that well and score like that on the AAMC or EK FL I would reschedule your MCAT for July 17 or 18

505 on TPR full lengths are pretty ridiculous honestly. I can't even break a 500, I'm averaging usually around mid to late 490s. You are fine.

really? thanks guys. how likely is it to have over a 10 point increase between TPR (or comparable FLs) and the actual exam?

Members don't see this ad :)
really? thanks guys. how likely is it to have over a 10 point increase between TPR (or comparable FLs) and the actual exam?

Very likely. I remember seeing someone on the April 2015 thread who was scoring around 510 on the PR tests who ended up getting a 526

Reactions: 1 user
Very likely. I remember seeing someone on the April 2015 thread who was scoring around 510 on the PR tests who ended up getting a 526

Forgot to mention this but yes. That's a ~31 TPR score to a 43-44 on the real test on the old scale if that gives you any reference.

OP you are scoring REALLY well. I wouldn't worry.

OP, there's a spreadsheet on either this page or the next that compares May and April test taker scores to their practice scores. Many people who scored in the low 500's on a TPR FL ended up doing exceptionally well on the real thing.

OP, there's a spreadsheet on either this page or the next that compares May and April test taker scores to their practice scores. Many people who scored in the low 500's on a TPR FL ended up doing exceptionally well on the real thing.

Could you link that thread? I can't honestly find it. That's something I'd like to see.