TPR Passage Strategy Help

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

misterwiggles

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey all, first time posting here :oops:

I'm taking a TPR course and currently wanting to shoot myself, although a plethora of threads suggest TPR is pain you need to make the real thing more bearable. I have a very strong inclination CARS will be my strongest section, but I still want to improve!

For CARS: I noticed any question I got wrong, I boiled down to two answers and I choose the wrong one. This mostly happens with roman numeral questions, or inference questions "what does the author imply when they state..." What can I do to remedy this problem. I feel like though practice is important and vital perhaps there is something else that I am missing that I can work on to fix this small problem.

For Other Sections: they will probably be lower just because I'm a better reader than I am a scientist. I was hoping to use my strengths that I have exploited in CARS to other sections if possible. Are there any strategies you used on the science portions of the exam that had little to do with actually knowing background info like the back of your hand? I still plan to heavily study content but I want to maximize my score by adding strategies that work for me in CARS. Any thoughts on strategies you used in CARS that helped you in other sections?

THANKS in advance for those who feel the need to reply. Much love.

Members don't see this ad.