TPR Physics Passages

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

RML1105

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone! Sorry if this is a redundant question; however, I am enrolled in the Princeton Review MCAT 2015 course, and have been practicing using their online resources (pertinent homework problems).

While I have been doing okay in the other subjects, I seem to be doing very poorly in the physics passages. Has anyone else encountered something similar? How do TPR's practice passages and problems (including those in the Science Workbook) compare to the real MCAT physics questions?

Thank you so much for any input! :)

Members don't see this ad.

In my experience, I had far fewer physics problems on my MCAT last year than I did in the TPR course. The physics questions that I did have were far more common-sense than the practice I had seen. But that's just my experience, other friends have had more difficult physics on theirs. Overall, I thought TPR prepared me well for my mcat in all the subjects. Don't let the practice problems and full-lengths discourage you. Good luck!

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

The TPR physics problems are SO hard. I'm having the same issue as you. I loved physics when I took it last year and did very well, but TPR physics seems overtly difficult. I'm hoping that the real MCAT has more straight forward physics- which is what I've been hearing. My friends that recently took it said there were hardly any physics problems on theirs, but again anything you know will help when those couple physics problems sneak up