TPR Science Workbook

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

goodguy707

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello. I have a question regarding this book and the CARs workbook. How helpful are these for practice purposes (2015 edition of the books). Are these better or am I better off with the EK 1001 workbooks.

Also, can someone give me a ball range on how much these books sell for generally.

Members don't see this ad.

You're much better off with the TPR science workbook because 1) it's in the form of passages and 2) it doesn't test any old material. CARS should be fine with EK 101, but I've never used it so I can't say. The workbook is in short supply since only people who took TPR's course have it; look around the internet, I'd expect any used copy to be expensive.

You're much better off with the TPR science workbook because 1) it's in the form of passages and 2) it doesn't test any old material. CARS should be fine with EK 101, but I've never used it so I can't say. The workbook is in short supply since only people who took TPR's course have it; look around the internet, I'd expect any used copy to be expensive.

Thank you. Just wanted to make sure it was worth it. I just paid 60 for three of those.

Idk the TPR science workbook is good practice, but idk how similar it is for the actual exam. The passages seem pretty short