TPR Teacher Training

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Hah

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

So I'm going to be attending TPR MCAT teacher training soon in the near future and just wanted to know if anyone here has gone through this process and has advice on what it's like, preparation, material to get, etc. etc.

Thanks!

P.S. I didn't know where ask this so if I'm in the wrong place could you move it to the proper place please!

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
I'd try running a search since there have been a few regular posters that have made threads on the topic. Plus, you'll see who has taught or possibly still teaches for TPR.

The biggest thing to remember for teacher training is to be very prepared. Your trainer is looking to see if you've put the time in to be knowledgable and able to present the material as well as to field questions from the students. When preparing, think about the way you would want to learn the content and think about how your best teacher ran his/her class.

Most importantly, your trainer is not looking to create a carbon copy of him/herself but you should definitely listen to what they say. The thing you can show them that they most want to see is that you make improvements from your day one performance to your day two performance.

If you want to know any more specific information, feel free to PM me.