TPR Verbal Hyperlearning editions

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Read many posts which recommended TPR Hyperlearning Verbal after EK Verbal. Which should I buy and should I buy on SDN or Amazon?

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have the 2011 edition and love it, but am not sure about the differences between 2010 and 2011 (likely they're virtually identical - according to Amazon, they even have the same number of pages). In that case, she might as well go with whichever is cheaper.

As for where to buy it, I'd recommend Amazon as long as she buys it in like-new condition! A lot of the sellers are trying to get rid of books with the answers already circled, which isn't worth the money she will save - it'll be annoying at least and will probably bias some of her answer choices.

Hope this helps!

Amazon will be easier, but if you put a little legwork into SDN I bet a better price could be found.

Easier communication with the forum member will also allow for finding a higher quality copy (less markings, etc).

They are also like $80 on amazon. I have seen them sell for around $40 on here.