TPR Verbal

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Ehwic

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just a quick question, I am planning on buying TPR verbal book for extra practice passages. I was wondering if this book has any any practice passages or is it just like EK verbal where it only talks about the strategies behind tackling the verbal section?

for reference this is the book:

http://www.amazon.com/Verbal-Reason...&sr=8-1&keywords=princeton+review+mcat+verbal

Members don't see this ad.

I wouldn't buy this, yes it does have some practice passages, but what you really need is the "princeton review verbal workbook". That's what you are looking for. It contains passage after passage.

Members don't see this ad :)
Just a quick question, I am planning on buying TPR verbal book for extra practice passages. I was wondering if this book has any any practice passages or is it just like EK verbal where it only talks about the strategies behind tackling the verbal section?

for reference this is the book:

http://www.amazon.com/Verbal-Reason...&sr=8-1&keywords=princeton+review+mcat+verbal

That one has some good strategies like EK VR book but it also has over 20 passages. Like the poster above me said if you want more practice you should buy the PR hyperlearning verbal workbook.

For TPR Hyperlearning, is there really 20 passages? I got a .pdf file of it and it only says there are four passages...

For TPR Hyperlearning, is there really 20 passages? I got a .pdf file of it and it only says there are four passages...

did you look thru your PDF? if you scroll thru it, there are about 42 practice passages in the beginning, then 4 sets of practice verbal exams. good stuff:thumbup:

Hey! Is there any way you could share that pdf file with me? Maybe link the cloud storage link to it really quick? It'll only take a minute. Please!!!