TPR WB vs. EK1001 for PS?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Jason12

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm almost done with all chem/orgo/physics of TBR for PS and TPR for bio.
what would be the best out of TPR WB and EK1001 to nail down my weaknesses, I can do either.

thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Can't really say but I would definitely do these for TPRH physics, since it is not really covered well in TBR
1) Do graph questions with distance, velocity, acceleration
2) Do wire and magnetic field questions
3) Do resistor and capacitor questions with calculations
4) Do charge and magnetic field questions
5) Do young's slit experiment type passages (there are 2-3 in the book)

If there is a particular weakness in an area, then do more questions in EK 1001.

EDIT: changed speed to acceleration

Last edited:
Can't really say but I would definitely do these for TPRH physics, since it is not really covered well in TBR
1) Do graph questions with distance, velocity, speed
2) Do wire and magnetic field questions
3) Do resistor and capacitor questions with calculations
4) Do charge and magnetic field questions
5) Do young's slit experiment type passages (there are 2-3 in the book)

If there is a particular weakness in an area, then do more questions in EK 1001.
thanks for the advice, Im just a bit skeptical about TPR physics because Ive heard its too easy? not sure if thats accurate.

by the way I remember you helped me alot before, so thank you again! and how was your test? hope you rocked it!

thanks for the advice, Im just a bit skeptical about TPR physics because Ive heard its too easy? not sure if thats accurate.

by the way I remember you helped me alot before, so thank you again! and how was your test? hope you rocked it!

Don't be fooled. There are some sections that are rather easier and others that seems down right intense (such as the advanced passages). I suggest you do passages I recommended in the previous comment because TBR does not even cover them what so ever (except the circuits and young slit but it is only 1 passage). I remember one passage type that was not even covered by TBR, but was in TPRH.

I am glad to be of any help. I think I did okay, not sure. My test was definitely on the easier side so I think I lucked out (scale will probably be harsher).

Don't be fooled. There are some sections that are rather easier and others that seems down right intense (such as the advanced passages). I suggest you do passages I recommended in the previous comment because TBR does not even cover them what so ever (except the circuits and young slit but it is only 1 passage). I remember one passage type that was not even covered by TBR, but was in TPRH.

I am glad to be of any help. I think I did okay, not sure. My test was definitely on the easier side so I think I lucked out (scale will probably be harsher).
good to hear! Im pretty sure you'll score as you expect, you deserve it
and thank you, I'll get on those topics as you mentioned as soon as possible

Reactions: 1 users