Free (Giving away) TPRH Verbal Workbook - FREE

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

quiksilver0830

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am giving away The Princeton Review Hyperlearning MCAT Verbal Workbook 2011 Edition for FREE!

What's the catch?
1) This is not the actual book but rather a scanned copy of all the pages in a binder.
2) You will have to pay for shipping (unless you live near Bethesda, Maryland).
3) A $20 PayPal deposit.*

The scans look great. You could barely tell the pages were scanned. Not a single page is missing. No writing whatsoever. Because it is in a binder format, you have the advantage/convenience of pulling out select pages without having to carry the entire thing with you all the time.

This is a highly sought-after book for the MCAT Verbal section. From personal experience, I can tell you that this is as good as the EK 101 Verbal Workbook. People generally sell it for more than $100.

*Note: You must have a PayPal account. A $20 deposit is first required. I'm guessing shipping is ~$13-15 but I'm not exactly sure. Once the book is shipped, I will give you back the extra dollars you paid.

Members don't see this ad.

Attachments

• photo3.jpg
    photo3.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 43
  • photo4.jpg
    photo4.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 45
Hi I'd like to get this book from you! Let me know if this is still available please!