Trading Interview Dates

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

EMpotent

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey all. Long time SDN reader, first time poster. I'm finding that dates on Interview Broker don't move very frequently. I suspect many people are holding onto dates that are not ideal for them and would prefer to trade, but have no way to make that transaction without taking the risk of letting a date go and never getting another back. Do people think using SDN as a means to do direct trades would be fruitful (i.e. a timed IB switch or simply conference calling the program and asking for a direct trade?).

If so, I've got some West coast interviews I'd love to rearrange to improve travel efficiency. If you do too, message me for specific details.

Members don't see this ad.

Hey all. Long time SDN reader, first time poster. I'm finding that dates on Interview Broker don't move very frequently. I suspect many people are holding onto dates that are not ideal for them and would prefer to trade, but have no way to make that transaction without taking the risk of letting a date go and never getting another back. Do people think using SDN as a means to do direct trades would be fruitful (i.e. a timed IB switch or simply conference calling the program and asking for a direct trade?).

If so, I've got some West coast interviews I'd love to rearrange to improve travel efficiency. If you do too, message me for specific details.

I have an Oakland (Alameda/Highland) date I would love to move around. Let me know.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi all! I'm in a bind with my OHSU interview. I would be forever indebted if anyone is able to switch with me. Please PM for date info if you could potentially switch!

I'm interested in switching my UC Davis interview date in January. PM me if you are interested.

Not trading, just cancelling.

I have georgetown scheduled for december 10th. I will be dropping it in about 10 mins. The wife and I had a talk and decided that DC just didn't make sense for us. Hopefully someone who has an invite but couldnt schedule or someone who needs to change can take advantage of it.

Last edited:
I have a a Beth Israel Date that I would really like to move around. PM me if you are interested.

Please PM me if you are interested in trading dates for any of the following programs:

Orlando - would like to interview on Dec 4

Last edited:
I'm still looking to trade UC Davis. PM if interested.

I have a UCLA-Olive view on Nov 27th that I'd like to switch to the 20th. Any takers?

Just dropped Beaumont for 12/12. They still have a spot open on 11/20 per Interview Broker. If you applied there and haven't heard anything, I would consider contacting the program to try to nab a spot.

Members don't see this ad :)
I also cancelled Fresno for 12/20. I hope that makes someone's Friday!

I have an interview scheduled at Boston Medical Center on January 16th and would really like to switch to the 15th. If anyone can help me out with the trade, I would greatly appreciate it. PM me if you can help out!

I am looking to trade a date at Emory or UTSW Austin. Please PM me if you can help out, I will be forever in your debt.

If anyone else is thinking of cancelling a Georgetown interview it would literally make my life.
Also I am considering dropping a Boston medical center interview on Jan 16. Let me know if someone is interested in this.

I hate to be this way and even though I highly doubt anything would come from these pleas, this thread should be for trading IV dates, not stealing someone's cancellation, period.

Looking to trade UTSW and UTH and Georgetown interview dates if anyone is interested

Last edited:
afternoon all --

i have a georgetown interview on Dec 19th. and would really like to trade for any of their other dates - anyone have one they could swap for the 19th instead?

thanks!

Anyone have a Jan 7th Gtown interview they want to trade?

Hey guys, I'm scheduled for Alameda County on 1/16 and was hoping to switch to 1/15. I would really appreciate it if someone could help me out. Thanks

Anyone have Carolinas Jan 11th they would be willing to trade?

Hate to necrobump this thread, but I'm in Couples Match Hell right now with 4 interviews in 4 days...in 4 different cities. So in the off chance any of these would work for someone else, let me know!

I have OHSU on 11/18, and would love to trade for either 12/9, 1/6, or 1/5.

I also would trade my 11/19 LAC+USC for 11/20.

If anyone plans on dropping their Northwestern 12/11 date, please let me know. It'd be a lifesaver!

If anyone is interviewing at GW on 12/15 or 12/16 and would be able to trade for 12/9 I would be forever in debt to you!