Transcript/AMCAS without spring quarter grades?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

user2992

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I'm a senior and my school is on the quarter system. I had a rough time in the last quarter of physics and was looking at about a B, but the final was really hard and I"m scared of my grade.

I haven't submitted AMCAS yet and I'm taking a July MCAT so there's no need to rush it necessarily though I want to submit it soon.

This Tuesday, my school will start adding spring quarter grades to our transcript.

I panicked about my AMCAS gpa going down if I didn't do well in physics and I'm afraid I somehow managed to get a C in it. Therefore, I had my transcript sent to AMCAS this week, without the spring quarter grades.

I still need to submit AMCAS though. If I submit my application after my spring quarter grades are out, but do not include them on my application, since they were not in my transcipt, will this look bad? How should I proceed from here?

Members don't see this ad.

Hello,

I'm sorry to double post but I was just wondering if anyone had an idea of what to do about this situation. Essentially, I'm worried about my third quarter physics grade so I submitted my transcript to AMCAS (it has already been sent) without spring quarter grades, but I still haven't submitted AMCAS. My spring quarter grades come out tomorrow. Would it be a bad idea to still leave them off my application sine I already submitted the transcript without them?

Thank you.