transcript grades amcas app

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jnmendoza2589

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I have a question for you all. Yes, I know its a little late to apply to medical school. I saved up all my money to apply so I know I am pushing it. I have a question for you all, what if you have a letter grade on your transcript but you do not have credit for it? It's weird, cause my transcript is stating its a duplicate course. In this case, should I just place repeated course? Even though I didn't fail any courses in my college career. I just don't know what to place here. If any of you can help me out, I would appreciate it. I hope all of you guys have your acceptances or at least have your secondary's.

Members don't see this ad.

Ask your registrar if you think a dupe course is abnormal.

I have a question for you all. Yes, I know its a little late to apply to medical school. I saved up all my money to apply so I know I am pushing it. I have a question for you all, what if you have a letter grade on your transcript but you do not have credit for it? It's weird, cause my transcript is stating its a duplicate course. In this case, should I just place repeated course? Even though I didn't fail any courses in my college career. I just don't know what to place here. If any of you can help me out, I would appreciate it. I hope all of you guys have your acceptances or at least have your secondary's.
Just because your college didn't give you credit for a duplicate class doesn't mean that the med school application service won't. Enter the information on the form exactly as it appears on the school's transcript.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Are you referencing ap credits because like if you took ab Calc and bc calc seperately, the ab calc credit shows up as repeat. I am also confused on this

AMCAS will re calculate your GPA anyways. Don't worry about it - list it with credits.