"Transcript Matching Form"?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Ellabelle

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,
Are you supposed to mail the transcript matching form to your school or is it possible to email/fax it to them? I just read on the AADSAS website that the form becomes available when the cycle opens on June 2nd. Isn't the whole process of sending the form to your school and then having them mail your transcript with the form to AADSAS going to delay the process?
My school doesn't do overnight and I'm worried that the whole process is going to take too long.

Members don't see this ad.

Hey guys,
Are you supposed to mail the transcript matching form to your school or is it possible to email/fax it to them? I just read on the AADSAS website that the form becomes available when the cycle opens on June 2nd. Isn't the whole process of sending the form to your school and then having them mail your transcript with the form to AADSAS going to delay the process?
My school doesn't do overnight and I'm worried that the whole process is going to take too long.
This has been covered in great detail in the First batch hubaloo thread. Although AADSAS opens on June 2nd, first batch isnt mailed out until the end of the month. Aka, you can send it standard mail and still have your app sent out in the first batch. I faxed mine to my school and it all worked out fine.

Reactions: 1 users