Transcript request form

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

vasoolraja

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi Friends: I noticed that the PharmCAS provides transcript request forms. Is it necessary to send this form to the institutions attended? I find this a hassle. Most institutions now have an online transcript request site, where it is easier and faster to process transcripts. The only drawback with online request is they will not be able to include the transcript request form of PharmCAS. How do you all request transcripts, do you all send the PharmCAS's transcript request form when requesting transcripts? Thanks for your replies.

Members don't see this ad.

Yep, you have to include that form! I brought that form to my school's student center where you requested a transcript. You can go to your school in person to request the transcript with that form, or just mail the form with a check for the transcript most likely. Might be best to call the school to see what they would prefer.

All my schools had online ordering only. Two of them asked if I need to attach documents that they need to send to other institutions. I entered yes, and they gave directions on how to fax or mail the forms to them. My third college I had to call and ask what their procedure was. I just faxed it to them, also. I went ahead and took the time to fax the forms to the schools because I wanted to make sure the pharmcas staff had the easiest time matching my transcripts with my application. Hope this helps.