Transcription services

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Pastrami King

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Any of you have a specific recommendation for a low-cost dictation/transcription service? Nothing too fancy, can be via dial-in. Basically something for sending 1-2 paragraph letters to referring physicians and consultants. I'm not interested in computer voice recognition like Dragon. We have a letter composer in our EMR but it isn't as flexible as I'd like and cc'ing multiple people is a pain with it.
Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Any of you have a specific recommendation for a low-cost dictation/transcription service? Nothing too fancy, can be via dial-in. Basically something for sending 1-2 paragraph letters to referring physicians and consultants. I'm not interested in computer voice recognition like Dragon. We have a letter composer in our EMR but it isn't as flexible as I'd like and cc'ing multiple people is a pain with it.
Thanks!

Key Transcribing
(301) 223-1384
11141 Kemps Mill Rd, Williamsport, MD 21795

Thanks!

Yes, i can.. My best choice is http://www.medicaltranscriptionsservice.com. I got couple of service from medical transcriptions service. You may try this one..

Last edited: