Transcripts are recieved, what's next?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

TC121912

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Sorry if this thread is already posted, but I just wanted to make sure what to do next.
My transcripts were received on 7/16..what should my next be?
Would I just have to wait for my GPA is verified? (I checked the GPA calculations and it still says it has not been verified.)

Thanks guys and gals. And sorry for reposting this question!

Members don't see this ad.

Sorry if this thread is already posted, but I just wanted to make sure what to do next.
My transcripts were received on 7/16..what should my next be?
Would I just have to wait for my GPA is verified? (I checked the GPA calculations and it still says it has not been verified.)

Thanks guys and gals. And sorry for reposting this question!

As long as you've filled out all necessary components on the app, e-submitted and paid, GPA verification will occur on AADSAS's end and you don't need to do anything else but wait. They're quite backed up and only just got to verifying GPAs of people who e-submitted on July 1 so it could take anywhere between 4-6 weeks after you hit e-submit and paid. Some schools will auto email you and ask that you submit secondary apps and fill out additional forms. You can get started on those if schools ask but other than that, just sit tight and good luck :)

Thanks kayden28! I just wanted to make sure I'm not delaying anything right now. I submitted by app on july 2 T_T...Let's see what happens this week!