Transcripts

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dazzledpetsy

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
To those of you who have applied through PTCAS--

How many transcripts did you need to send? Was it just one transcript through PTCAS, or did you also send one additional transcript to each school? I am having trouble finding that information on the programs' web pages (been going around in circles all evening and I only found complete info on one school's site, and that school was not a PTCAS school unfortunately), and I also e-mailed the other five programs to make sure everything gets sent to the right place. However I think all of the people who have used the site so far know what to expect, so I'd like to know what your experiences were regarding where to send your transcript.

Thanks! <3

Members don't see this ad.

From my experience the schools usually require another set of transcripts sent to them. Dont know why , it seems like double work to me..

From my experience...sending PTCAS the transcript(s) should be sufficient for schools that accept the PTCAS application. Nonetheless, contacting the school and asking directly is always the best way to go.

From my experience...sending PTCAS the transcript(s) should be sufficient for schools that accept the PTCAS application. Nonetheless, contacting the school and asking directly is always the best way to go.

I got my answers from three of the four PTCAS schools yesterday and they all said what you said-- the PTCAS application is sufficient, or they did not look at the transcript until the applicant gets accepted. I know some of them have supplementary grad school applications, so I was just making sure everything reached the right place.

Thanks for the feedback!