Trauma Pan-Scan?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
What do you mean by this? How do you go about doing this? I am asking out of curiosity because I have similar interactions with the nursing and other ancillary staff, but pissing off a nurse is like pissing off your wife. Be ready for a world of hurt for the rest of the shift, and the next few as well! Lord forbid if you have a nursing union on top of that!

Alot of this comes with longevity. I find that the longer I am at the place, the more leeway I have to tell the nurses to take a hike. I always try to be nice and explain my rational and 99.9% of the time it works. In my 15 yrs, there was one incident that didn't work and the nurses actually wrote a letter to the Nursing director about my care. Long story short, it didn't turn out well for the nurse. I told the Nursing director that I am happy to bring this case to the CMO/QA/Peer review and have both of us present our concerns. This was the last I heard of this.

Members don't see this ad.