Travel Abroad?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Doctorman45342

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I really want to travel abroad after this semester but I do not know anybody that would want to go or where to go. I would love to do humanitarian work or something else that is special. Does anybody have any tips about what I can do? This is something that I would consider very spontaneous and I just want it to happen. I really need to take my mind off things!

Members don't see this ad.

Traveling is one of life's most valuable things to do. The other is live music. If you cannot find the humanitarian work, just go ahead and travel to anywhere. You wont regret it.

Cheaper places would be Asia and South America, but you can still go to Europe, Australia, and New Zealand off season to save on cost.

I suggest you go to the beach! There are lots of travel tours and packages like ilocos sur package out there that will suits to your budget. Ask your classmates, neighbors, close friends and their acquaintances to go with you. Also, you can ask you family to have a travel vacation to unwind and to have a get together with them! You may want to go to tropical countries like hawaii, philippines, thailand and etc.. Goodluck!

Last edited: