trees and forest verbal passage

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

nrddct

carlover
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
It was about how there are different layers in forest growth and also described factors such as fire and acid rain could affect growth.

did this passage state anywhere or give examples of decidous trees? I remember this question and looking over the passage but couldn't find a definition.

Members don't see this ad.

Yes, it did. I think it listed maple, beech, and some others as examples.

Do you remember the question about air pollution and the author's views on it? Did he think that air pollution would really harm forest development or that it wasn't very significant? I had trouble with that one.

yeah I remember having trouble with that question also. Of course the two choices I narrowed down were really close. I answered that air pollution played a minor role.

What were other answer choices? I think I went back and changed my answer.

I put that air pollution was detrimental to forest development, simply because it sounded the best to me and I really couldn't figure out the author's view on it for the life of me. Your answer may be right, actually, I have no idea.

ahh thanks, that was my other choice. I couldnt tell the authors point so I picked minor role.