This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

tickaticka

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello,

I am just trying to get some feedback about anyone who either has been in these programs or has completed their post bacc masters program of the following schools and has actually gotten into medical school afterwards. I'm trying to get your opinions, good and bad, to help me make a decision:

1. Barry University
2. Liberty University
3. Larkin Health Science Institute

I understand that these are relatively new programs but if anyone could provide me with advice from their experience or what they have heard regarding these programs I would really appreciate it! I am on the MED track upon completing my masters. Thank you again for your time!

Members don't see this ad.

I ended up choosing the joint program of Heritage University/PNWU. This program is small and you take classes with the first year medical students at PNWU who are enrolled as DOs. I went to an open house and the students were really enthusiastic and supportive. If everything goes as planned, once I finish my Masters this year, I will immediately start the DO program at PNWU. Plus this was the only program that guaranteed me an interview for the medical school, I'm not relying on a guaranteed interview to be the reason I get accepted but I do like the security of that. Let me know if you have any additional questions.

Reactions: 1 user
I ended up choosing the joint program of Heritage University/PNWU. This program is small and you take classes with the first year medical students at PNWU who are enrolled as DOs. I went to an open house and the students were really enthusiastic and supportive. If everything goes as planned, once I finish my Masters this year, I will immediately start the DO program at PNWU. Plus this was the only program that guaranteed me an interview for the medical school, I'm not relying on a guaranteed interview to be the reason I get accepted but I do like the security of that. Let me know if you have any additional questions.

thats really awesome! I hear that school is really good. All the best in the program.