TUCOM-CA Class of 2016

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

past0037

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was looking around and didn't see a thread already started... How many others are heading to Touro - CA this fall for med school? I'll be moving out to California from Minnesota and am pumped! Just looking to try to meet a few people on here before I get thrown in to school and everything!

Members don't see this ad.

Thanks for starting the thread. I will be joining you at Touro. I'm a California native do it's not such a transition for me. Why did you choose Touro?

Thanks for starting the thread. I will be joining you at Touro. I'm a California native do it's not such a transition for me. Why did you choose Touro?

Well for one, they were one of two schools to accept me (the other being a MD school in the Caribbean) and I'm definitely excited about staying in the US. But on top of that, I really liked the group that I interviewed with and everyone seemed to be pretty friendly. All of the docs I work with in the emergency room that have met other Touro grads all had good things to say about them, and living in the bay area won't be too bad either!

Members don't see this ad :)
Looking for two female roommates please pm me if you're interested and need housing!

Hey TUCOM class of 2016,

I am a recent graduate from TUCOM class of 2012. I wish you guys good luck on your medical pursuit. I am adding to this thread to share with you guys housing opportunity. I have for rent, a 2 bedroom/ 1bath condo that I am renting out to be available in June 2012. Here's a link for the craigslist add http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/apa/2989242808.html
The condo is exactly 8 miles from campus and is set around some beautiful scenes of the waterfront. Please email me at [email protected] if you have any questions about the place or if you have any questions about your next 4 years of med- school-- would love to share some wisdom. Here's one-- purchase First Aid for the USMLE Step 1 before entering school this summer and make it your job to memorize it as best as possible in the next 2 years. This is your best way to score well on your Step1/ COMLEX 1 exams. Good luck guys, and enjoy your summer.