Tufts c/o 2019 applicants!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Gave up my spot! Enjoy Tufts for me, everyone!

Members don't see this ad.

Does anyone know if there has been any movement off of the waitlist yet?

Members don't see this ad :)
Hello incoming Tufts Veterinary Students!

I'm Emilee. I will be coming to Tufts next year to complete a small animal rotating internship and I am looking for a roommate! I figured I would post in here to reach out to any of you that have been accepted and might be looking for a place now! I have signed a lease for one of the 2 BR 2 bath ~1000sq ft apartments for 1 year at Avalon Shrewsbury apartments in Shrewsbury, MA.
http://www.avaloncommunities.com/massachusetts/shrewsbury-apartments/avalon-shrewsbury

I'll be moving in in mid-June and will be keeping the lease until June 2016. Rent will be about $900 for each of us plus utilities, check out the link for more info.

Looking for someone clean and courteous. I'm pretty laid back and not very difficult to get along with. I have one large breed dog who is high energy, but very friendly. I will be working long hours fairly frequently and am looking for someone who also likes dogs and would be willing to let him out/help me take care of him when I can't get home for a while. Other dogs are welcome, but no cats please as I am allergic.

Let me know if you're interested! You can shoot me an email at [email protected]

Hey y'all! Good luck this upcoming cycle! I just finished my first year at Tufts, so if you guys have any questions, I'll be around a lot this summer. :)

Hi!! About how many people in your class are non-trads?

Hi everyone! I had applied to tufts for the c/o 2020 and just found out I'm an alternate. I was wondering if anyone here knew much about the list and whether or not it moves! I'm lucky in that I was accepted to Purdue but Tufts is my top choice so trying to see if it's realistic to keep my hopes up.