Tufts MBS 2014-2015

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Is it too late to apply at this point? I recently heard about the program

Members don't see this ad :)
I called the office and they said they don't disclose any of that information to applicants. I'm also on the waiting list and am just waiting. They said they also won't tell us if their class is full or anything. if we don't hear from them we can assume they don't want us

Hmmm.. I'm assuming they waitlist most of the students that aren't accepted right away.

I finished my application on June 8th. But my transcript didn't get there until two or three weeks ago. I got an email from them today saying "Each semester we give our accepted and deposited students access to a list of apartments available through current students at Tufts. Our housing information can be found here:." So I checked online and the decision wasn't up. Then I called them and they said I was accepted.

After reading all the posts on this thread, I'm super excited for this program, and I'm pretty sure I'll be sending in my deposit soon. Just gotta find housing. If anyone wants a roommate let me know.

I am working on retaking the MCAT, but I'm pretty sure I'm going to have to take it during this program. Any advice? Thanks.

Reactions: 1 users
I finished my application on June 8th. But my transcript didn't get there until two or three weeks ago. I got an email from them today saying "Each semester we give our accepted and deposited students access to a list of apartments available through current students at Tufts. Our housing information can be found here:." So I checked online and the decision wasn't up. Then I called them and they said I was accepted.

After reading all the posts on this thread, I'm super excited for this program, and I'm pretty sure I'll be sending in my deposit soon. Just gotta find housing. If anyone wants a roommate let me know.

I am working on retaking the MCAT, but I'm pretty sure I'm going to have to take it during this program. Any advice? Thanks.

I had received this e-mail a couple days ago, as well. Called today and found out I was accepted! App was complete ~6/25.

...same situation but checked the online system last Friday and ACCEPTED! :claps: Can't wait to start this program!! I was thinking of trying for the on-campus housing.

Reactions: 1 user
Found out I was waitlisted today. Does everyone who is not accepted automatically get waitlisted?

Found out I was waitlisted today. Does everyone who is not accepted automatically get waitlisted?

According to previous posts it seems that they do reject applicants outright. I'm curious to know the size of their waitlist pool considering the program is only ~100 students; it can't be that sizable.

Tufts sent me immunization forms to complete just in case I get accepted off the waitlist. Anyone know why they do this?/Is this an indicator of how high I am up on the waitlist? These waitlist shenanigans are very annoying...

Hi everyone! I submitted my app on the last day (7/15) and received a phone call yesterday saying I was accepted. This program sounds great but I'm already in the process of reapplying to medical school. If I havent even started the program how beneficial would this program be to me? I know I have to make a decision about the program soon so any advice would be awesome. Thanks!

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi everyone! I submitted my app on the last day (7/15) and received a phone call yesterday saying I was accepted. This program sounds great but I'm already in the process of reapplying to medical school. If I havent even started the program how beneficial would this program be to me? I know I have to make a decision about the program soon so any advice would be awesome. Thanks!

Congrats! I'm in the same boat (application time and everything), but I think it will look good regardless. 30k worth of good? I'm not sure, but I'm excited to begin the program and improve my app for this, and next cycle if need be! Feedback is appreciated as well :]

Has there been any movement from the waiting list?

I just got a phone call from the admissions office with my acceptance! I'm so excited!

Were you accepted off the waitlist or did you just submit your application recently?
I submitted my app in mid June, and my entire file was complete on July 14th. I got the phone call with notification of acceptance on the 25th.

Hey guys, have any of you filled out the fafsa yet? I'm somewhat clueless as to what to do

Hey guys, was wondering if you guys can give any advice to the new incoming class of 2015!

Hey guys, was wondering if you guys can give any advice to the new incoming class of 2015!

Study your butt off. Go to the gym. Go to south street diner. Volunteer at Sharewood. Work with groups for clinical med. Getting an A+ is possible in pathology. Get mexican food at Haberneros in allston, also go to the Deep Ellum bar.