Tufts MBS 2015-2016

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Hey Guys, just letting you know I was accepted however I will not be accepting my seat. Good luck to those on the waitlist! Hopefully one of you gets my spot! Good luck this year!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
talk about leading us on :confused:....they couldn't just accept or reject...I mean 10 days are left until classes start

talk about leading us on :confused:....they couldn't just accept or reject...I mean 10 days are left until classes start

I feel the same way :( I'm not even sure how many seats are left and it's scary not knowing where I am on the list.

Last edited:
I applied late june and haven't heard back...is anyone in the same position?

Still waiting. I called them yesterday and I was told they are working really hard and will have all decisions in by the beginning of next week.

Reactions: 1 user
If anyone is looking for a a place near Tufts, I've got an extra 1 bedroom 1 bath available about 10-15 min walking to Tufts let me know if your interested!

I'm interested! Is it still available?

I'll also be starting at Tufts in the fall, and I'm looking for a roommate for a 2 bedroom / 2 bathroom about 10 minutes from campus. PM for more info. Excited to meet all of you :)

Is anyone who is still waiting for a decision coming from out of state? Also, anyone know how many spots are left?