Tufts University MBS 2016-2017

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Hi Guys!

I just sent in my app last night and am very excited to hear back as Tufts is one of my top choice SMPs. I just had a quick question though. I emailed my MCAT, official transcripts, and interfolio letter of recs to [email protected] just like the instructions said however when I check the app portal it still says these documents haven't been received. About how long after you guys sent in your materials did it take for your application to show as complete?

Members don't see this ad.

Hello,

I am so excited to receive my admission to the MBS program at Tufts University! I am definitely very excited to read more about this program.

I have a few questions, however, if someone doesn't mind answering, preferably a current or past student:

My primary concern regarding this program is how well does the MBS program at Tufts prepare you for medical school applications. I have interviewed at a few small, D.O medical schools and have been waitlisted at two of them. If I receive admission, it will be a very tough decision for me to decide between the two. However, I see Tufts as an opportunity to strengthen my academic profile and to open doors to opportunities that I do not have now like possibly enrolling at the Tufts University School of Medicine, a much more prestigious and respected program. I see the MBS program as a good transition period to help me adjust to the rigors of post-undergrad coursework.

In your best opinion, how well does the MBS program at Tufts prepare its students for medical school applications? Would matriculating at Tufts and earning a master's degree from Tufts University be worthwhile and help me stand out as a future medical school applicant? Based on your experiences thus far, do you think this program does a good job in giving its students an advantage as future applicants and how many MBS students end up matriculating at the Tufts University College of Medicine afterwards? And finally, overall how has your experience been at Tufts?

Its always been my dream of attending medical school. If I receive admission off the waitlist at these D.O. schools, I would really have to decide if its worth waiting, and applying again after the MBS program at Tufts. Do you guys think its worth it? What would you advise me to do/what would you do if you were in my situation?

Any advice helps! Thank you!!

I think you'd probably get a better response from a student who has already gone through the medical school application process post-MBS. Since I have not gone through the application process yet, I'm not sure how valuable my advice would be but...according to their website, 87% of students are accepted to some medical school (not necessarily allopathic) and 35% are accepted to Tufts. If you check here you can see the list of schools Tufts students have been accepted to under one of the FAQ questions:
http://publichealth.tufts.edu/Academics/MBS-Microsite/MBS-Frequently-Asked-Questions

This suggests that the program does do a pretty good job of giving future applicants a boost, but obviously this depends on how well you do in the program. It sounds like (based on later posts) you've been accepted to a DO school - congratulations! This does make your decision difficult, and of course, no one can make it for you. Make sure to weigh the match rates at your DO school and really consider whether you would like to practice osteopathic medicine just as much as allopathic medicine. If the answer is yes, and match rates seem ok, I'd probably just go with it. The MBS program is fair, but absolutely not easy. The last thing you want to do is hurt your chances of getting into a medical school after having already been accepted to one. If you've been accepted to the Tufts program that generally means they think you're capable of succeeding in this in it, but you have to push yourself and stay on top of your work.

Which is why (to answer your other question) there isn't much of a social scene. The PHPD program and medical students do host events and dinners that MBS students are invited to, and a lot of MBS students hang out after tests. I've met some really great people in this program, but to be honest, doing well means studying pretty much all of the time (at least for me). That isn't to say you won't be able to take breaks/take a night off, but it does mean the social scene is a bit stagnant. Every one I've met so far though has been really great and willing to help each other out though, which makes studying way less painful!

And for the final question, again, can't answer super well since I haven't done the application cycle, but from what I've experienced I do think Tufts really does help prepare you for medical school. The vast majority of the course work is the same as the medical students, and I'm sure that seeing this material for the first time now makes it more manageable the second time in medical school.

Hi Guys!

I just sent in my app last night and am very excited to hear back as Tufts is one of my top choice SMPs. I just had a quick question though. I emailed my MCAT, official transcripts, and interfolio letter of recs to [email protected] just like the instructions said however when I check the app portal it still says these documents haven't been received. About how long after you guys sent in your materials did it take for your application to show as complete?
For me it only took a day between when I submitted my application, payed the fee, and emailed in my MCAT score to when it was marked complete. I uploaded my unofficial transcripts and my letters of rec into the application itself so that may be a reason why mine was quick to be marked complete.

Members don't see this ad :)
Completed application on 1/21/16 and received acceptance on 2/17/16.
Stats: cGPA 3.27, BCPM GPA 3.12, A/O GPA 3.67; MCAT 23 and 24.

I will be interviewing for another SMP next week, but Tufts is definitely my first choice. I was just wondering if someone can give me advise or let me know if a vehicle is recommended or needed at Tufts MBS?

I got accepted to both Tufts and Boston. I hope that my scores can help others make decisions on whether to apply or not if they feel that they don't have strong scores or numbers. Best of luck to everyone waiting on a response or that is waitlisted.

I'm trying to decide between BU and Tufts. I visited both campuses but was only allowed an organized visit at BU. I met some students, had a tour, sat in on a class, and met with the director. At Tufts I was only able to speak with Admissions Counselor Gesen and see her office. Everything I've heard and the statistics tell me I should choose Tufts, but still I'm a little hesitant because I got such a great feeling at BU and didn't see enough to get a feeling at Tufts. Can anyone tell me what the facilities are like at Tufts? Are all the classes taught in the same building? I know you're set up with an advisor and that can be hit or miss but is there someone else who is knowledgable that students can go speak to? One big draw about MAMS is that the director, Dr. Offner, was extremely warm and helpful and I've heard she's always available to BU students and am wondering if there is someone similar at Tufts? I'd appreciate any thoughts. Thanks!

Hey did you decide??? I'm trying to decide the same thing! I'm learning towards BU

Hey guys, I just got into here, which I'm really happy about. A couple of questions: 1) if I put down the deposit to secure a spot, can I withdraw later if I need to? 2) how receptive is Tufts med school to kids in the program if you're applying while still in the program? Because I'm planning on doing so wherever I attend. Thanks!

Hey did you decide??? I'm trying to decide the same thing! I'm learning towards BU

I did! I decided on Tufts and am really happy with my decision. It was definitely a difficult one to make because I think these schools have a ton in common and you can't really go wrong with either one. In the end I felt that statistically Tufts has shown more success at getting students into schools and, according to the Dean of Mt. Sinai Med, "Tufts is the best program." When I heard that I felt that I had to choose Tufts. There have also been a lot of bitter posts in the MAMS SDN group and that turned me off a bit...though obviously those posts don't tell the whole story and I'm sure there are cases like those at all of these programs. Additionally, I have a friend going to Tufts Dent who I knew I could live with if I chose MBS so there were personal factors as well. Don't stress too much over your decision. I think both of these schools are great and if you do your job in either program they'll do their job. Best of luck!

Hey guys, I just got into here, which I'm really happy about. A couple of questions: 1) if I put down the deposit to secure a spot, can I withdraw later if I need to? 2) how receptive is Tufts med school to kids in the program if you're applying while still in the program? Because I'm planning on doing so wherever I attend. Thanks!
When did you submit your app and when did you hear back?

Congratulations! :)

To answer your questions:
1. I checked back on my email confirmation from last year that I'd paid the MBS deposit, which says that it is nonrefundable. I think it must say somewhere in your acceptance letter as well, but I can't remember exactly. I don't think anything has changed since last year, but if you want 100% confirmation don't hesitate to call the office - that'd be a very quick question for them! Of course, the deposit doesn't mean you necessarily have to attend Tufts. I wish they didn't give you such a short window to decide, but nearly every program does unfortunately :\

2. I have no concrete way of answering this question as I don't personally know anyone who has applied to medical school while being in the MBS program (though there are definitely people who do!). However, towards the middle of first semester the dean of admissions at the medical school speaks with the class. He told us that he does not recommend MBS students apply to medical school while they are in the program. This is because, for the most part, if you're in this program it's because there are already weaknesses in your application that you're aware of. Medical schools will likely only receive your first semester grades, which may or may not be sufficient. Again, it is possible that MBS students do get accepted to Tufts if they apply while in the program, but you also have to keep in mind that your application will more than likely be compared to MBS students who have completed the program in full.

As a side note, I do know of one student who dropped out of the MBS program a few weeks into it because he began getting interviews at different medical schools, which required him to travel. As I've stated earlier, it is very easy to fall behind in this program. Of course, it's excellent to be getting medical school interviews, but if you cannot keep up with the work and do not do as well as you would otherwise it can hurt your application. I know there must have been students who apply to medical school successfully while in this program, but it is not recommended. If you do decide to apply just absolutely do your best to stay on top of your class work while you interview!

stuck between BU and Tufts ... anyone who chose tufts, why did you do so over BU?

Congratulations! :)

To answer your questions:
1. I checked back on my email confirmation from last year that I'd paid the MBS deposit, which says that it is nonrefundable. I think it must say somewhere in your acceptance letter as well, but I can't remember exactly. I don't think anything has changed since last year, but if you want 100% confirmation don't hesitate to call the office - that'd be a very quick question for them! Of course, the deposit doesn't mean you necessarily have to attend Tufts. I wish they didn't give you such a short window to decide, but nearly every program does unfortunately :\

2. I have no concrete way of answering this question as I don't personally know anyone who has applied to medical school while being in the MBS program (though there are definitely people who do!). However, towards the middle of first semester the dean of admissions at the medical school speaks with the class. He told us that he does not recommend MBS students apply to medical school while they are in the program. This is because, for the most part, if you're in this program it's because there are already weaknesses in your application that you're aware of. Medical schools will likely only receive your first semester grades, which may or may not be sufficient. Again, it is possible that MBS students do get accepted to Tufts if they apply while in the program, but you also have to keep in mind that your application will more than likely be compared to MBS students who have completed the program in full.

As a side note, I do know of one student who dropped out of the MBS program a few weeks into it because he began getting interviews at different medical schools, which required him to travel. As I've stated earlier, it is very easy to fall behind in this program. Of course, it's excellent to be getting medical school interviews, but if you cannot keep up with the work and do not do as well as you would otherwise it can hurt your application. I know there must have been students who apply to medical school successfully while in this program, but it is not recommended. If you do decide to apply just absolutely do your best to stay on top of your class work while you interview!

Thanks. Super helpful! Just wondering, do you (or anyone else) know between Tufts and BU which would be better for applying while still in the program even though it's not recommended?

Thanks!

Thanks. Super helpful! Just wondering, do you (or anyone else) know between Tufts and BU which would be better for applying while still in the program even though it's not recommended?

Thanks!

I'm sorry, I really have no idea! Maybe another current/former MBS student has better advice? Definitely check with the BU thread though because it's possible it's more common in their program!

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey guys! It seems Tuft's MBS program is catered towards pre-medical students. How is this program for pre-dental students? The website rarely mentions dentistry so I want a little more information before applying. Are any of you pre-dental or know anyone that was pre-dental that went through this program? Any insight would be greatly appreciated!

Hey guys! It seems Tuft's MBS program is catered towards pre-medical students. How is this program for pre-dental students? The website rarely mentions dentistry so I want a little more information before applying. Are any of you pre-dental or know anyone that was pre-dental that went through this program? Any insight would be greatly appreciated!

From what I can gather on the website, they are catered to both pre-med and pre-dent students. However, I have heard and read in the previous forums that there is a strong preference to pre-med students. I believe this is mostly due to how the curriculum is structured. The program itself states they give strong preference to MCAT scores, although there is no mention to it's weight in comparison to the DAT.

I think it is time to make a class thread as the masters program application cycle begins.

I'm a current MBS student in my thesis (second) year; I've been accepted and will most likely be matriculating into the Tufts MD Class of 2020; and I've lived in Boston for almost a decade - so I thought I'd be a decent person to field any questions or concerns you applicants have about Tufts and the MBS program, living in Boston, etc.

This isn't my main account so I apologize if it takes a while for me to get back to anyone.

Good luck!
Hi! I am stuck between Tufts MBS and Duke MBS. The duke program is newer and there are no statistics available for # students accepted to medical school, but cost of living would be significantly cheaper there and they offer EMT certification. I know that I need clinical experience to strengthen my application so would it be better to do that or does the Tufts program offer some sort of clinical? Thanks!

Does anyone know when waitlist movement typically occurs?

To previous MBS students how many ppl typically in the program finish in 1 yr? Also, what is the schedule like if you would like to complete the program in one year?

Hey, I'm planning to submit my application today and I was wondering whether anyone stuck to the "2 pages, doubled spaced" requirement for the personal statement. I've written my personal statement following the 5300 characters including spaces and it still exceeds the limit by about half a page. I feel like taking some parts off to shorten it might detract from my overall thesis and point of my personal statement.
Anyone who has already submitted, please tell me what you guys did for the length of the personal statement!

Hi! I am stuck between Tufts MBS and Duke MBS. The duke program is newer and there are no statistics available for # students accepted to medical school, but cost of living would be significantly cheaper there and they offer EMT certification. I know that I need clinical experience to strengthen my application so would it be better to do that or does the Tufts program offer some sort of clinical? Thanks!
I'd personally go with Tufts over a less established program. Tufts offers the Sharewood clinic for some real hands on clinical patient care year round.

Any thoughts on Tufts or Case Western? I got into both, and loved visiting Tufts. The campus and vibe was generally welcoming and warm, and all the students seemed keen on helping each other. However, CWRU's program is tied to its med school, which is ranked significantly higher than Tufts. My goal is to attend the best possible med school I can coming out of these programs, and I don't want to risk seeming less attractive to CWRU because I went to Tufts MBS over CWRU's Med Phys. program.

^ AS far as I know, CWRU's program has no linkage and the people who do their program don't necessarily have low stats like in an SMP, although the range varies. I hear the ones who get into top schools already had above average stats to begin with prior to attending the program.

Any thoughts on Tufts or Case Western? I got into both, and loved visiting Tufts. The campus and vibe was generally welcoming and warm, and all the students seemed keen on helping each other. However, CWRU's program is tied to its med school, which is ranked significantly higher than Tufts. My goal is to attend the best possible med school I can coming out of these programs, and I don't want to risk seeming less attractive to CWRU because I went to Tufts MBS over CWRU's Med Phys. program.
The ranking difference between tufts and cwru med is insignificant in the real world, it doesn't matter to... no one cares about 25 vs 47 on US News and they are both mid tier. Top tier vs mid tier a different story. If you feel like CWRU would be a better fit for you (price, location, ties to a school you like) then that would be worth choosing another program over. IDK about CWRU's program, if it isn't a true SMP and you need a true SMP, then IDK how much that would benefit you.

Hey guys I'm an MBS second year. I figured I'd respond to this thread with less than rose colored glasses. I'm a bit jaded after doing this program. From the people I know this year who applied to medical school, a bigger number than expected haven't gotten in anywhere from what I've been hearing this year. Basically even if you do the Tufts MBS and do well in the classes it's not guaranteed that you'll score an MD acceptance.

Boston_med is lucky that he got interviewed and got in. I had a high SMP GPA (not terrible college GPA) and was interviewed and waitlisted. That was lucky for me too because I still have a chance. Some people didn't get interviews at all.

I talked to the head of the MBS program through this year and he was telling me that Tufts was behind on MBS interviews, but they never "caught up" which means that they interviewed less MBSers than they have in years past.

I guess I'm a bit disappointed that I know people who did well in the program and they didn't get what they wanted out of it.

Did anyone feel like the tufts MBS was a waste of time and they instead would have gone to a DO school or a smaller school?

Yes. If you score a DO acceptance then take it and run. Why would you turn down a sure way to become a doctor and pay extra money to do an audition program that may or may not get you into medical school? Don't do that. A US medical school acceptance is 10000000x better than any "maybe I could get in there".

If I had gotten into a DO school when I applied the first time I wouldn't have done this program and I don't think it's worth it to turn down a DO acceptance for this. You're never guaranteed to get into any medical school again so if you got accepted just go and be a doctor.

And for those of you who didn't get into an Md after completing the program or didn't receive a significant increase in interview invitations, was the program at least worth it in terms of prepping you wel? Did you feel like the preparation you received from the program was worth it?

I don't think I received a significant increase in interview invitations. I'm sitting on waitlists and I have extra loans from this program.

I mean if I get into medical school I guess the program will have prepped me well, but if it hasn't significantly increased my chances of getting into medical school then I feel like the program isn't worth it. Why would it be? If you don't get into a medical school the program is pretty worthless.

I'm just hoping to get in off of a waitlist and I have to say I'm not impressed with the difference in my application before and after the program at this point. That's not to say that the program is bad. It just hasn't turned out the way I expected it to.

I'd personally go with Tufts over a less established program. Tufts offers the Sharewood clinic for some real hands on clinical patient care year round.

Yes, but MBS students generally aren't invited to Sharewood until around November in the first year and just because Sharewood is offered year round doesn't mean that you can't show up every week and still go weeks without seeing a patient. It depends on how many medical students and how many patients and how many volunteers there are.

In my experience, Sharewood can look good on an app but there are many more weeks where I'm just sitting around socializing to get the hours of being there because too many people came to volunteer than I expected.

Last edited:
I think there are 5 or less pre-dental students in any year of the program. The program doesn't really cater to the pre-dental students specifically at all. I think I heard that there was one advisor who had contacts with the dental school and that's it. You take classes that the medical school takes. There's not a pre-dental track. I knew someone who was having trouble finding dentists to shadow and the program didn't help them make contacts. They were persistent and eventually they found someone through cold calling. Having said that I also know people who got into the Tufts dental school after doing this program. So they can get in after doing the program but it doesn't cater to them at all.

Thanks!
I know that MBS students are highly discouraged from applying to medical school while they are in the program. People still do it. But don't expect to get into Tufts Medical School if you are planning to do that. I heard from someone who's knowledgeable that they won't really look at your app unless you've finished the program...why would they when they have MBSers with a full year of grades applying every year?

Just one more thing I can contribute. To anyone thinking that they're applying late...you're probably fine.

I applied in June and got in in July. I had a friend who applied earlier and got waitlisted and I got in before she was ultimately rejected so I think they hold spots knowing that there are people who apply later and they'll pick you if you're the candidate they want. I know people do get in off the waitlist though so if you're waitlisted that doesn't mean you won't get in. An MBS friend of mine got off the waitlist in August with just a week's notice before he had to move to Boston. So that happens too.

Hey guys I'm an MBS second year. I figured I'd respond to this thread with less than rose colored glasses. I'm a bit jaded after doing this program. From the people I know this year who applied to medical school, a bigger number than expected haven't gotten in anywhere from what I've been hearing this year. Basically even if you do the Tufts MBS and do well in the classes it's not guaranteed that you'll score an MD acceptance.

Boston_med is lucky that he got interviewed and got in. I had a high SMP GPA (not terrible college GPA) and was interviewed and waitlisted. That was lucky for me too because I still have a chance. Some people didn't get interviews at all.

I talked to the head of the MBS program through this year and he was telling me that Tufts was behind on MBS interviews, but they never "caught up" which means that they interviewed less MBSers than they have in years past.

I guess I'm a bit disappointed that I know people who did well in the program and they didn't get what they wanted out of it.

Yes. If you score a DO acceptance then take it and run. Why would you turn down a sure way to become a doctor and pay extra money to do an audition program that may or may not get you into medical school? Don't do that. A US medical school acceptance is 10000000x better than any "maybe I could get in there".

If I had gotten into a DO school when I applied the first time I wouldn't have done this program and I don't think it's worth it to turn down a DO acceptance for this. You're never guaranteed to get into any medical school again so if you got accepted just go and be a doctor.

I don't think I received a significant increase in interview invitations. I'm sitting on waitlists and I have extra loans from this program.

I mean if I get into medical school I guess the program will have prepped me well, but if it hasn't significantly increased my chances of getting into medical school then I feel like the program isn't worth it. Why would it be? If you don't get into a medical school the program is pretty worthless.

I'm just hoping to get in off of a waitlist and I have to say I'm not impressed with the difference in my application before and after the program at this point. That's not to say that the program is bad. It just hasn't turned out the way I expected it to.

Yes, but MBS students generally aren't invited to Sharewood until around November in the first year and just because Sharewood is offered year round doesn't mean that you can't show up every week and still go weeks without seeing a patient. It depends on how many medical students and how many patients and how many volunteers there are.

In my experience, Sharewood can look good on an app but there are many more weeks where I'm just sitting around socializing to get the hours of being there because too many people came to volunteer than I expected.

I think you make some important points and have a different perspective that probably speaks to the nature of SMP programs in general trending towards being less useful (look at some threads on GT and BU MAMS).

But saying that I got accepted because I'm lucky is a little condescending and trivializes the process. SMPs alone arent supposed to get you in. There's still a combination of MCAT, essays, extracurriculars, and interviews that can make or break an SMP candidate's acceptances. It may have not been this way for you, but with out an SMP (tufts or otherwise) I would have been way less successful at getting the interviews and acceptances I received. YMMV.

Last edited:
I think you make some important points and have a different perspective that probably speaks to the nature of SMP programs in general trending towards being less useful (look at some threads on GT and BU MAMS).

I have not but I should probably look around some more. I've so far been only a lurker on this site.

But saying that I got accepted because I'm lucky is a little condescending and trivializes the process. SMPs alone are supposed to get you in. There's still a combination of MCAT, essays, extracurriculars, and interviews that can make or break an SMP candidate's acceptances. It may have not been this way for you, but with out an SMP (tufts or otherwise) I would have been way less successful at getting the interviews and acceptances I received. YMMV.

You misunderstood what I meant and I'm sorry if the meaning got mistaken because English isn't my first language and I say things sometimes that can be interpreted differently than I mean. I didn't mean that you got accepted because you got lucky. I meant that you're fortunate to be in the position you are. You're lucky that it all worked out for you and the SMP helped you a lot in the application cycle and you got into Tufts (which is my dream school btw so I hope I get off the WL). I'm sorry if it came off as condescending but I didn't mean it in that way. You obviously worked hard to get where you are and I'm not trying to take away from that by saying that you're fortunate to be in the position you are.

Hard work is definitely the most important thing...on that I agree. Pure luck has a small part to play. I currently don't know what to improve on my application, but I'm speaking with Dr. Gustafson again so he'll give me some good advice. I'm still on multiple WLs so I'm hoping that one of those works out with my sending update and interest letters.

I have not but I should probably look around some more. I've so far been only a lurker on this site.

You misunderstood what I meant and I'm sorry if the meaning got mistaken because English isn't my first language and I say things sometimes that can be interpreted differently than I mean. I didn't mean that you got accepted because you got lucky. I meant that you're fortunate to be in the position you are. You're lucky that it all worked out for you and the SMP helped you a lot in the application cycle and you got into Tufts (which is my dream school btw so I hope I get off the WL). I'm sorry if it came off as condescending but I didn't mean it in that way. You obviously worked hard to get where you are and I'm not trying to take away from that by saying that you're fortunate to be in the position you are.

Hard work is definitely the most important thing...on that I agree. Pure luck has a small part to play. I currently don't know what to improve on my application, but I'm speaking with Dr. Gustafson again so he'll give me some good advice. I'm still on multiple WLs so I'm hoping that one of those works out with my sending update and interest letters.

Ah I understand, no worries. I wish you luck with the waitlists!

I just checked the online portal and it looks like I got accepted today. My application was submitted 3/16 but my last LOR was not submitted until 4/14. I have also received acceptances from the Rutgers MBS Dental Scholars Program as well as Tulane's Biochemistry Masters program.

I am torn between Rutgers and Tufts. Rutgers seems like a great program and has a dental emphasis which seems like a great benefit. Tufts is much more expensive which will certainly factor into my decision. However, Tufts is my dream dental school so it might be beneficial to attend the MBS there.

Please let me know if anybody has any suggestions! Thanks!

Thanks for offering your perspective. It's definitely good to heal both sides. Did you apply after a full year in the program? And if the people you know are having a difficult time with admissions would you question the 87% acceptance rate people keep bringing up?

Acceptance here just now! Complete on 4/11. Seems like a pretty good program.

Acceptance here just now! Complete on 4/11. Seems like a pretty good program.
Congrats! I was complete around 04/25 so hopefully they are reviewing my application!

Congrats! I was complete around 04/25 so hopefully they are reviewing my application!

I was complete on 04/27 so looks like we're in the same boat. Hopefully we hear good news in the next 2.5 weeks or so

I know this is a Tufts Forum, but I was wondering if you guys have any preferences for Tufts or BU or Case Western Reserve SMP program? Any evidences with your opinion would be greatly appreciated.

^ Congrats! I also submitted around that time too.

Last edited:
Yep! I got my decision on 5/3 after submitting it on 4/24. Stats are:
cGPA: 3.24
GRE: 172V 180Q 5.0W
BTW, is that a typo on your GRE scores? I thought it was out of 170 lol.

I withdrew today so I hope one of you guys waiting can get my spot.

Anyone here apply to the Tulane M.S. - Pharmacology program? I got into that yesterday but still haven't heard from Tufts

I just got rejected today unfortunately, pretty bummed. I'm still waiting on decisions from other schools though so hopefully it works out, good luck to the rest of you waiting!

I just got rejected today unfortunately, pretty bummed. I'm still waiting on decisions from other schools though so hopefully it works out, good luck to the rest of you waiting!
Sucks. Hopefully you get positive feedback from other programs. When were you marked complete? I was complete 4/25 but paid the app fee at 5/5 (had to wait for pay day) so I feel I was pretty late in getting my app in. Per FB group, there's around 40 students, probably higher, so the program must be filling up.

Sucks. Hopefully you get positive feedback from other programs. When were you marked complete? I was complete 4/25 but paid the app fee at 5/5 (had to wait for pay day) so I feel I was pretty late in getting my app in. Per FB group, there's around 40 students, probably higher, so the program must be filling up.
I was complete March 30th so it definitely took a while. Good luck man!

Will you please provide the link to the facebook page? Thanks!

Will you please provide the link to the facebook page? Thanks!

Speculating on your username and the members in the group, I think you are already a member in the FB page.
Here's the link anyways:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1732023080362891/?fref=ts

I also see that there is a bit of overlap of students who got accepted to BUMAMS and Tufts MBS so if some people decide on one over the other, some spots get freed up.